+ Follow This Topic

Thread: having my birthday soon.

having my birthday soon.

I'm having my birthday this tuesday, but I don't think I'll enjoy it.

My ex gf who broke up with me in february, is still with her bf whom she met a few days after break up. She's goes out a lot with the guy, while she never wanted to go out during our relationship...a bit weird, but she's doing a lot more effort for her current relationship, despite the guy has issues.

I'm in LC with her since a few months (we've been in NC for the first period), but I don't think she'll congratulate me with my birtday, and that stings...cause she visits strangers she never met before to celebrate their birthdays :S

I'm a bit fed up with her behaviour, she seems to be have become a attention <>, a whole other person then the girl I had a relationship with for 9 months.

Anyway, I'm thinking of deleting her if she doesn't congratulate me... that will prove she doesn't care about me at all. Allthough deleting will be difficult cause I still care a lot off her.

Or are there people out here who got back with their exes and didn't congratulate their exes during break up?

dude you need to delete her not because of that, but because your still hung up on her 7 months down the line, especially after she moved on, if you want to stay sane lose contact with her, delete everything, get rid of everything
    I've been having these weird thoughts lately...Like....is any of this real or not?

yeah, I probally gonna delete her, especially if she doesn't congratulate me that day.
    Should I write her a goodbye message?

you obviously didn't read what I said, I'll make it clear LET GO OF HER

Not everything you do needs to be centered on how she will react or what she will do, because at this rate you'll delete it, and wish for her to re-add you and sweep you off your feet.

Your only fooling yourself by justifying for faux moving on by giving the situation this ultimatum.

Dont use her inaction as an excuse to rid her from your life.

Step up your game, grow a pair, and actually move on.
    I've been having these weird thoughts lately...Like....is any of this real or not?

If she hooked up with the new guy that soon after you broke up, it's highly likely that she was already involved with him before the breakup. Do yourself a big favor and just forget about her. She wasn't right for you. Move on to the next chapter in your life.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Uh, just delete her and move on. Whether or not she says happy birthday shouldn't have any affect upon your life, your happiness, or how good your birthday is. You're not dating anymore.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."