+ Follow This Topic

Thread: didn't expect it to happen :(

didn't expect it to happen :(

well. most of you know that i have just broken up with my girlfriend. didn't expect to post a thread in this section any time soon
    it just sucks considering i was waiting for these three months to pass so that me and my girlfriend can be together again, and just a week before, i had to ruin it.
    i feel more depressed thinking my birthday is coming up in two weeks and i'll have no one to celebrate it with. at least no one i love enough
    i hate being alone
    Within you I lose myself. Without you I find myself wanting to become lost again.

I know how you feel, been there a few months ago, waited a year to see her, dumps me on new years, refuses to see me to talk things out, then dates her best friends ex who i knew she was digging during our relationship.

The best advice I can give you is, surround yourself with a lot of good people who know your situation but want to enjoy things, go out have fun, and forget everything, it's your day, so enjoy it
    I've been having these weird thoughts lately...Like....is any of this real or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Kyouhen View Post
    I know how you feel, been there a few months ago, waited a year to see her, dumps me on new years, refuses to see me to talk things out, then dates her best friends ex who i knew she was digging during our relationship.

The best advice I can give you is, surround yourself with a lot of good people who know your situation but want to enjoy things, go out have fun, and forget everything, it's your day, so enjoy it
    Well, in his case, I think he should do some thinking about it so he doesn't repeat his mistake.

wow, no offense but your ex girlfriend seems a bit on the slutty side.

anyway our break up was purely my fault and my decision. don't know if you came across my thread in the love advice forum. its just that i waited so eagerly to get out of here and be back with her, to hold her in my arms at night and i had to blow it all. i really love her and thats the only reason im taking anger management.
    Within you I lose myself. Without you I find myself wanting to become lost again.

Quote Originally Posted by the_robot View Post
    Well, in his case, I think he should do some thinking about it so he doesn't repeat his mistake.
    yeah i have done a lot of thinking and i can't wait to get started on fixing this damn mess. just a week more..

nah she is two faced but not a slut, it was my fault pretty much she left, but yeah it's two sides always
    I've been having these weird thoughts lately...Like....is any of this real or not?

Quote Originally Posted by the_robot View Post
    I meant more along the lines live his life a little more happily during the birthday and not fixate on her, then deal with the healing afterwards

yeah its just that i'll be in London then and usually its just me and her who hang out together. i have friends there but no one real close. well its still 2 weeks away. lets see.

i just feel really crappy thinking that if i didn't mess up i would be sleeping beside her in 7 days. i had everything planned out for when we got there, i ordered the lights, the dress i wanted her to wear. i bought the music, picked out what flowers to get and what i should cook that night just to make our first night together again a little more special.
    this just sucks

I've been dumped in christmas. And it was right when I thought everything was going well. I had to ditch all my plans and spent new years eve alone.

But it was a sucky relationship anyway, to think back to it, there really wasn't any spark, just the relationship, in fact for some time we hated each other. And I didn't like the fact that someone can decide to dump me so blatantly. Left me a bit of paranoia. But now we both have separate lives and are actually friendly and give advice to each other.
    Don't expect anything.

that must suck. well we're just friends right now. haven't really spoken to her since we broke up. well i don't know if i still have a chance with her and honestly all i want is to get back with her. i guess we'll just see in time, maybe we just weren't right for each other.
    i just hope we can at least still be good friends.

there is no right answer to what you should do...but...if you love her...then follow your heart man, even if it's bad...that way you know you tried with what you felt and believed in...

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You have far more important issues to be worried about than being alone on your birthday, Adam.

If the only reason you are getting AM help is b/c you love your GF then you are hopeless. You have to do this b/c YOU want to be better. That it *might* help your relationship w/ your GF is only a side benefit.

Bend over you dumbass pommy bastard. I have a rolled up newspaper with your name on it.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Bend over you dumbass pommy bastard. I have a rolled up newspaper with your name on it.
    Pants up or down? I'm all in.

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    You have far more important issues to be worried about than being alone on your birthday, Adam.

If the only reason you are getting AM help is b/c you love your GF then you are hopeless. You have to do this b/c YOU want to be better. That it *might* help your relationship w/ your GF is only a side benefit.

yes i do want to be better for my own sake and yes also for her. i am hoping it would help our relationship but right now, i have little hope that we're gonna get back together.
    and yes please hit me, might reduce my guilt a little