+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My Gf Told Me We Won't Last

My Gf Told Me We Won't Last

Recently me and my gf were talking about our relationship. And when I ask her how do you think our relationship will last. She told me this "Honestly feel we won't last". After hearing this...I can't help to doubt our relationship. Any advise on this? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by haz4ever View Post
    Recently me and my gf were talking about our relationship. And when I ask her how do you think our relationship will last. She told me this "Honestly feel we won't last". After hearing this...I can't help to doubt our relationship. Any advise on this? Thanks.
    Why does she think it won't last? And if she feels this way then why are you wasting your time with her?

if she thinks it won't last, then it won't last. you need to people who love each other to work for a relationship. if she isn't working for it, it won't last.
    Within you I lose myself. Without you I find myself wanting to become lost again.

Did you ask her why she thinks it won't last?

i ask her why she thinks this way...and she told me she don't know, she just feel this way. as for why am i holding on...i have no idea...maybe i love her too much?

So, have fun while you have her and if it ends move on. It's not the end of the world, you'll find someone else, and maybe they'll be a better fit.

Frankly if some woman said, "I don't think this will last." I'd kick her ass to the curb. Why? Because I don't really want to be in a relationship with someone who has some unrealistic "gut feeling" that she's too scared to voice so she's making excuses as to why things aren't going to last.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If she said something like this, then why wait till she leaves you? I would kick her ass as well, such stupid talks...
    I wazzzz here

There are an any number of reasons why she thinks it wont last but to verbalize it, even after you asking, is a woman's way of telling you "I'm bored and will more than likely stray." I would discuss this with her and more than likely break it off.
    -Tough eyes, kind heart-

No the thinkg here is she doesnt want it to last, why, because she usign this as an excuse to dump you, typical Female and her mind games. She sounds like Nostradamus to me, great predictions. I suppose if you flashed a $20,000,000 in her face and a new Audi A8 or Ferrari than it would be a different story.

To win this, you need to quickly dump her before she dumps you.

People with this menataility to me are a complete waste of ****ing time.

Are you sure she didn't just say this because she was annoyed with you at that point? Sometimes in relationships if i'm annoyed with someone for some reason and they ask me at that moment if i feel it will last i would maybe think no it won't but it's just a temporary feeling that might only last a very short time.

Also, some people say silly things like this, especially girls if they're not very mature, to get attention. So she might just be saying this in order to prompt you to say the opposite if she is feeling insecure. The "push pull" thing.