+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My girlfriend got drunk and kissed a guy. Please help!

My girlfriend got drunk and kissed a guy. Please help!

Im a 17 years old high school studen and she's 2 years younger than me. A little background on my girlfriend; She had a boyfriend before but it only last for a month. She loves to party. She's a really cheerful person. Sometimes she's not certain about her mode. We've been together for 2~3 monthes (officially). We broke up 2 times before. First time is that Im being a bit too clingy. Second time she said she just wants to be "friends-with-benifits" with me. Till now, I still dont know what that means but it doesnt matters now.

She's my first girl so Im really looking out for her. I've known her really really well that she doesnt even know. Anyways, here comes the problem, last last friday night she and her friends went to some guy's party and they got really drunk. I've given her hints if she wants me there at the party with her but the sign is a no. I asked her friends how was she at the party? Was she real drunk? what did she do? Who's there? and they only told me that she got real drunk.. I also asked her myself what did she do at the party and she said the same thing. From then on, I have a feeling that she's lying to me and not being honest with me. Like I said before, I really known her well. The thing is that.. yesterday she finally told me that she's keeping something away from me. I asked her what and she told me that she kissed a guy (21 years old) at the party. I asked her why she answers she was drunk and the guy just keep giving her drinks. Then the guy just kissed her. I asked if you kissed him back she said no. but im really doubting that since she's already not being honest with me from the first place! I got really frustrated and all I can think of is just leave. My point of view is that she can stop that from happening and she could have bring me to the party with her but she didn't.. I knew something like this would happen so Im not really supprised. Right now Im really sad and upsad; She's being really disrespectful to me and our relationship. After the talk, I left her alone at the movie theater at 12 in the morning because she's not even being serious when we're having the conversation. So, I just took off and she keeps calling me and said she's sorry and please come back. She doesnt have a ride and Im the one that biked her there so she really needs me to take her home. Plus she's afraid to walk home herself because the street's pretty dark.
    Sign... Its 4 am in the morning and I cant fall asleep. She called me 3 times and her friends also called me but i didnt pick them up until the last call. I answered and all she said is "f**k you ***hole" and hang up. I was expacting she would show up at my door and try to work things out but she didn't.

I've given her so many chances of being back together with me when we broke up in the begining of the year. But all I can see is that she's not making an effort in our relationship. I love her with my life and I really want this relationship to work. I really do. Everyday she's been on my mind since I woke up in the morning till when I go back to sleep at night. I really dont know what to do right now. Should I break up with her? Should I wait for her to come back to me ? Should I just not talk to her? Please.. I really need some thoughts!

You are both young. And she is 2 years younger, which makes her 15/16. Girls at that age are like that and could be even until twenties...

She is thinking about herself too much, and fails to admit her mistakes. But you are similar, you are used with girlfriend, you don't like her behaviour, you are not happy with the situation but still you want to give her a chance and work things out -- bottom line is that you actually want to give yourself other chance at having a girlfriend.

You are both young. Dump her for good, with pride, before she makes you feel even worse, get over it and move along. There will be others.
    Don't expect anything.

I think you should break up. To be honest, when I was your girlfriend's age I had a different boyfriend every other week and was kissing just about everyone I hung out with haha.
    Emotions/hormones are running high at that age and it is definitely not the time for either of you to be considering any sort of long term commitment. Remain friends, by all means, but move on love-wise.

yeah you guys are real young. and she sounds really immatured. shes 15 years old man. she just wants attention from any place she can gets. you're still young, you'll get more girlfriends. girls who are probably more worth it than your girl now. considering shes getting drunk and kissing random people at 15 years of age. its just sad.
    Within you I lose myself. Without you I find myself wanting to become lost again.

You abandoned the girl at the theater in the middle of the night? That's pretty raw, fellow. I doubt that she's ever going to get over that.
    When in trouble,
    Or in doubt,
    Run in circles,
    Scream and shout.

Quote Originally Posted by chump4u View Post
    You abandoned the girl at the theater in the middle of the night? That's pretty raw, fellow. I doubt that she's ever going to get over that.
    Raw or not, quite decent if she thinks she is old enough to get drunk and do what she wants. Maybe teaches her a reality, she is not on top of the world and if she doesn't respect others, there is no respect for her.
    Don't expect anything.

May I ask what the hell was a girl at that age drinking alcohol in the first place. ?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Albinoni View Post
    May I ask what the hell was a girl at that age drinking alcohol in the first place. ?
    Why, are you going to reprimand her and tell her parents??

If I were you I'd break up with her. You're 17, will find plenty of more women, and it will teach her a valuable lesson. Well, it will if she wants to keep you.

Secondly, she's putting herself in a position where someone 6 years older than her is plying her with alcohol in an attempt to sleep with her. I'm guessing that he actually went farther than kissing if not accomplished his mission.

Far be it from me to cast judgment on her, but that kind of behavior is very self-destructive and it is very likely going to result in her getting hurt.

Let her do her thing, you can't save her, and stand up for yourself. You have nothing to lose by learning to enforce what you feel is right when it comes to how you should be treated in a relationship. The sooner you learn this, the better relationships you will have.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Thank you sooo much guys! I really do appreciated. I really do !
    Anyways, so right now I blocked her and her friends on Facebook and AIM. I don't want to talk nor see them again. Ever.
    So i'll just keep ignoring her right?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If you really want to teach her a lesson with a chance of sticking then ignoring her isn't enough. Next time she contacts you, send her this short text:

Stop txting me. I want a girl with more self-respect. Consider yourself dumped.

THEN don't answer any of her txts (there will be many, trust me). Don't let her explain, and don't explain yourself further. It will drive her nuts, but it will also make her think. Eventually. Maybe.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

I see... lets say she calls me. Should I pick it up or just ignore it? IF i do pick it up, what kind of conversation would we have? I wants to pick it up and tell her that I want to see you and tell you something. And that is breaking up with you.