+ Follow This Topic

Thread: She likes me...AND my bestfriend.

She likes me...AND my bestfriend.

Alright to the beggining. I met this girl atleast 6 days ago and we started texting alot and everything was great and eventually we started developing feelings for each other. But then again, she puts little effort into getting to know me and i put alot of effort into getting to know her. Its basically like Hitch, i go the 90% you go the 10% but were not kisssing But everything was going fine until she told me last night that she likes another guy besides me but wouldn't tell me. She finally told me today that it was my bestfriend and she has no idea why she likes him because their only bestfriends and she wants it to stay that way. I want to know what i should do? Do you think she will develop feelings for him? Is it possible? She says she likes me waaayyyy more. Or should i just forget about her and go for another girl that is interested in me.
    Last edited by Tcab969; 29-08-10 at 12:31 AM.

doesn't sound like you should go with this girl. just leave it before you start a relationship with her.
    Within you I lose myself. Without you I find myself wanting to become lost again.

My goodness, it's only been 6 days! 6 days is hardly any time at all!

she only said she "likes" him. That is such a vague thing to say - it could mean anything. After knowing you for only a tiny period of time she already trusts you enough to intimate to you her feelings for someone, so that's something at least. Perhaps in time you two will get to know each other better and this will help her decide between you.

Remember - you probably won't sort any of this out unless you tell her how you feel about her.

Remember - you probably won't sort any of this out unless you tell her how you feel about her.
    Girls like being pursued, but only to an extent. Try backing off a little and giving her some space. It's only been 6 days. But I agree with Harris, you have to tell her what you want out of the relationship with her.

Well, do you want this chick to potentially ruin your friendship? 'Cause if you don't set some standards for yourself, she's gonna walk all over this situation for as long as she can. She's got two guys after her which means she's getting a lot of attention (something we girls love) while she keeps herself at a distance (which gives her a better shot at controlling the whole situation).

Take a step back and see if she starts to reciprocate.

Quote Originally Posted by lahnnabell View Post
    Well, do you want this chick to potentially ruin your friendship? 'Cause if you don't set some standards for yourself, she's gonna walk all over this situation for as long as she can. She's got two guys after her which means she's getting a lot of attention (something we girls love) while she keeps herself at a distance (which gives her a better shot at controlling the whole situation).

Take a step back and see if she starts to reciprocate.
    My bestfriend isnt after her in any way he knows i like her.