Hey all,

I met a girl this summer that I ended up falling for. She was the first girl I ever admitted to loving and we had a GREAT relationship while she was at home for the summer. We hung out a lot, I met and impressed her family, etc. etc. I noticed one night she seemed distant and we fought because she felt like I was smoothering her. So I backed off, we had a rough week but made up and things were great again. She had some great surprises for me on my birthday. Long story short, I'm 22 and almost done with school here and she is 19 and goes a school about an hour away. She is in her second year. She moves back up there and I think we are still good, no indication otherwise.

We make plans for me to come stay the night with her on a Friday. She drunk dials me the night before and tells me how much she loves me, misses me and wishes I was there with her. Friday morning we get into a small tiff and she just says that she's real irritated and needs some time. So i don't talk to her until I get there and she doesn't seem real happy to see me. This persists the whole time and I explain why I'm bothered by it the next day. She says we'll have to talk about it, tells me to go do my thing that night and we'll talk the next day. So I leave her alone and she gets angry and texts me at 3:45 sunday morning with how she is so mad I didn't text her and at the end, she just said "f it all kyle"

We don't talk much for a few days. I get fed up and want to have out an argument. I tell her how I feel exactly, which is I love her and what I expect from our relationship. She says that she feels overwhelmed by moving back up there, her friends her clubs and such. She also says that she doesn't know if our connection is deep enough. I call BS because 3 months before she met me, she was in a long term relationship with a guy that she loved and he treated her very poorly. I think she still has a lot of issues from that. We agree to take a break but she doesn't want to look around and doesn't want any girls chasing me. I ask her if she can see us getting back together when she gets things figured out, she says "yes." We don't put a time limit on it.

The next day, we don't talk at all until I just text her saying, "thinking of you, hope you had a good day." She replies that our pending trip to meet my folks, family and friends can't go through because she now has to stay and work club events. I get mad and the next day, I finally get a little mean with her and she starts opening up a bit. She says she loves me as a best friend and wants me in her life. She is afraid to break up with me totally because she might lose me as a friend. She feels nervous and anxious about the whole thing and prolly has put up some walls. We end cordially with she doesn't know what capacity she wants me in right now. I haven't heard from her since then, it's been almost two days.

Should I be worried? Can anyone help me? I am sick to my stomach and I don't know what I am supposed to do here. I just want her back; thats all I want. I have never been happier. Thanks