Article: Suggestive themes and Hypnotism.

The PUA clients I see fall into two categories, those with approach anxiety, and those struggling to take it sexual. Fact is that if you don't have approach anxiety then you can easily talk to people all the time, some individuals may think that if they spoke to people all the time then they would be able to choose any girl they want, however this isn't true, consider the roles of magicians or sales people, they speak to people all the time but struggle in developing the relationship in a life changing, meaningful and sexual way. This group of individuals who struggle to take relationships sexual have a problem, the risk is, if they are good at talking to people but not good at taking it sexual that its likely that their hit and miss approach to getting girls will eventually result in them acquiring a substantial attractive one and then they will be stuck with a girl who probably isn't highly sexual (because he never acted sexual in his approach) and then he will be condemned to a sexually incompatible relationship.

Many people involved in discussing relationship science, or Pick Up Artists talk about 'being stuck in the friend zone' I don't believe in a friend zone. In-fact I believe all relationships start with 'the friend zone', everyone in the world is fighting a battle to be themselves and truthfully if you offer anyone the opportunity to achieve this at lower cost (time+effort) they would accept your offer, all you need to do to offer someone the opportunity to have a better life with you in it, is to help them achieve what they want to achieve, so if the girl in the nightclub is fighting off AFC's left right and centre you could easily help her identify which guy she finds most attractive? Or you could talk about her difficult in finding the right guy, in a friendly non-interested way!
If you can't trust someone then why would you have them anywhere near your life? Let alone in your pants, that's why its not a concern about becoming friends. Do that first and foremost.

As the second stage I recommend that you deliver content of value if your interesting and talk about sexual themes that you are by definition sexy and people will find themselves feeling passionate thoughts about you. If you talk about sexy themes, people get sexy ideas! Not only is it suggestion, but its human! People naturally if they value your conversation have to respond intelligently (* to some extent) to the content you put out there and in under to interpret your words they have to experience the information you offer, the only way to get someone to respond effectively if through their active participation, taking hold of them physically and having them listen as you rest your arm on their shoulder; or rest your hand on their arm (on a table etc) means that they are listening to your communication and not focusing on perspectives outside your frame. I tell sexual stories throughout my DHV performance constantly, not making them the entire conversation else you come across like a pervert but instead ensuring that I get the girl to focus on what her unique preferences are without me directly asking for them, for example you can talk about “who wants sex more guys or guys?” and then point out some guys who look needy.

Everyone needs attention, pure focus, and the moments you deliver it to her it should feel complete! So she has something to imitate back, when you suggest a DHV story to her, the same level of focus back should be the same level of energy you benchmarked when you implied where she should sit. Or how you look at her when you tell her a story about how the back of her hand looks, “I've read somewhere, that women with short second fingers are water signs....... (pause – if they answer then your right).... yours is fairly long, so your a Fire sign right”) You expect her to hear your words, and then when you announce your answer you wait and she should be completely amazed. Getting this perfect reflection of concentration simply requires you to 'manage her' it means you move her and hold her like you are a strong man who holds the world, its calm and collected but firm and bold and never explains his actions. “The thing about fire signs is they are highly intense people, there's this energy, it can be so intense, but the sex between us (self point) is always great... so maybe its worth it”. “Water signs are weird people, its like no one else in the world doesn't get them, but when they connect..(self point, then point). its amazing (self point) , you know one night stands are such lame sex.(look into the distance)”

By focusing on the stories you tell and the requiring the active participation of listeners you can turn someone who you might think is 'just a friend' into something more exciting!

Vince Lynch
Get Me The Girl