+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help me understand his thinking!

Help me understand his thinking!

Explain to me how he thinks it's okay to discuss our pillow talk with his friends? Help me understand when I say "your hurting me by sharing our conversations with your friends" I'm not explaining it right, that I am talking in circles. Help me to see where by me telling him " I feel I can't talk to you about them" makes him think I don't like his friends. I know men are from mars and women are from venus but really guys - do I need to draw it out?

OK can you explain this more? Like pillow talk means "Sleepover" right??? and "I feel I cant talk to you about them" ... talk about WHO? bit more detail i dont really get it?

Quote Originally Posted by sasharose View Post
    Explain to me how he thinks it's okay to discuss our pillow talk with his friends?
    The explanation is simple: he's an egotistical pig, who likes to brag about his sexual conquests.

Quote Originally Posted by sasharose View Post
    Help me understand when I say "your hurting me by sharing our conversations with your friends" I'm not explaining it right...
    You are explaining it perfectly. Your problem is that egotistical pigs like your boyfriend don't care that they hurt people.

You need to explain it to your boyfriend as follows: "Listen, asshole, one more word to anyone about our private business and you're going to eat the curb." And you need to follow up on the threat if he keeps up the gossip.
    When in trouble,
    Or in doubt,
    Run in circles,
    Scream and shout.

firewhisky - pillow talk, conversations between just us - confidential stuff.......I am unable to tell him anything about his friends, because it get's back to them and circles around back to me. WHO is his friends.

Chump4u - lol I can see why your status is cynical.....thanks for the reply

The better words to use are: If you continue to talk about our sex life to your friends, you won't get any more sex.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."