+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Do I sound like a fool?

Do I sound like a fool?

Last month I went on holiday to Spain, i was there with my girlfriend and about 3 weeks before the holiday I had caught her chatting to a lad on facebook, she said he was just a freidn so i though nothing of it but evertime i was near she would close the conversation. I was getting more and more suspicious and on the second day of the holiday i found around 50 facebook mails on her profile between her and this lad saying how much she loved him and couldnt wait to meet up again. We had a huge arguement and split up she booked another hotel for the rest of the holiday and we didnt see each other again until we had the flight home. That aside whilst at the hotel bar one evening with a few lads I had met one of the entertainers caught my eye, i went over and asked her what time she finish work, she said 12 and i asked if she wanted to go out for a drink after, she said yes. for the rest of the holiday we were very friendly and towards the end of the 2 weeks we were sleeping together, i spent the last 2 night of the holiday at her place rather than the actual hotel. She comes back from spain in jus less than 2 weeks and tonight i wrote out this letter to send to her, i have two main questions..

1. Does this make me sound weird or cheesy

2. Should i had write it, my handwriting isnt great due to a sporting injury a few years back and my hand has never fully recovered.

here is the letter.... any serious replys or help would be greatly aprishiated as i have never sen anyone a letter like this before.

Jodie,
    I know in reality we will probably never meet again. Which after reading this you will probably think is a good thing. I have never met anyone before that makes me smile every time I see them. Who can make one of the worst days of my life finish with one of the best evenings. The holiday was amazing and that really was because of you, you’re the only girl I have ever met that is happy to listen to someone and cheer them up after knowing them for less than a week. You are without a doubt one of the best people I have ever met in my life and will ever meet in my life. Just hearing your voice the other night made me smile and just made me wish I was back in Spain. There is 6 billion people in this world, and all my life I have believed that 20% don’t care about your problems and the other 80% are glad you have got them. But now I know there is that less than 1% who do care and you are in that. Since I can remember the only people I have been able to trust are my family and close mates, but I only knew you for 2 weeks and I felt like I had known you for ever, you were the only person around who I felt I could talk to and I couldn’t ever thank you enough for that.
    Since the holiday I have though about you everyday and I just thought it was a stupid crush. But I know its more than that, you are amazing in everyway. You are the nicest person I have ever met and I know you will deny it but you’re the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, everything about you is perfect, I love how you get your little dimples on your cheeks every time you smile and I just wish it was me who made you smile.
    The sad reality for me is that you could have any man you wanted so why would you choose me. I really hope you meet someone who makes you the happiest woman on earth for the rest of your life, but from what I have seen of the world the best girls usually end up with the worst lads, and I don’t want that for you. You deserve to be treated like a princess and I just wish I could be the one to do that. It only took one look at you for me to realise you were beautiful, 1 word to realise I liked you and a few weeks of you on my mind to realise I love you but it’s going to take a lifetime for me to forget you. Which is good because I never want to forget you, because you are the one that makes me smile without even being there, the one who makes everything seem like its going to be ok even though it never will be and the one who I will never forget.
    Which ever man is lucky enough to have you fall in love with them I hope he treats you well and I hope he realise how much you are worth because not all the money, diamonds and gold in the world could amount to what you are worth.
    I love you,
    Tom
    x

So, you're sending this to the random girl that you banged for a couple of days, and not the ex-girlfriend, right?

What exactly are you hoping will happen if you send this letter?

Quote Originally Posted by lahnnabell View Post
    So, you're sending this to the random girl that you banged for a couple of days, and not the ex-girlfriend, right?

What exactly are you hoping will happen if you send this letter?
    yeat its the the girl from holiday, sorry if that wasnt clear.

i have been back from holiday for over a month now and we speak on skype phone for an hour or so most days, i know how it probably seems like its just some girl i banged on holiday but its diffrent its not just a random girl.we speant most nighs of the two weeks together just talking and walking along the beace after she finished work, so its not just a girl i shagged on holiday and never spoke to again. alough i can see why it may seems like that. its like we both want so say we like each other but neither has the balls to just say it. it seems easier in a letter as there isnt an instant responce she can rad it and think before responding. im hoping from this we will be able to build a proper realtionship when she comes home in a week or so.

You were only with her for two weeks. That's not enough time to truly get to know someone. But if you guys live near each other, I don't see why you shouldn't pursue her. Sounds like you both had a good time. But I think you should keep the letter short and sweet. It's too long and incredibly cheesy.

It's too long and incredibly cheesy.
    thats what i was scared of, i may just wait till she is back and give her a text, we have agreed to meet up when she is back but what actually happens may be a diffrent story. but i ask what she wanted to do when we meet up and she said just to suprise her, she likes something out of the ordinary. so ovously the dinner for two or sinema is out of the question, do you know of any good ideas of what to do which hopefully will be a first time or not expected?

Well, you live in England? I'm really not sure what kind of hobbies would be appropriate. For me, here in the US, out of the ordinary would be something like a hiking date, or rock climbing. My dream is to find a man that will take me horseback riding. I'll die of happiness then.

she said she likes doing quite extreme stuff, so i was thinking of going zorbing? i have bin a few times before as a mate works at a place near me that does it.

See, I have no idea what zorbing is.

Hey dude,

dont tell her anything. Actions speak louder than words.. she talks to you every day.. clearly she likes you and wants to be in touch so in one of the conversations just ask when will I see you again???

As for the Zorbing - i think its great idea - so much fun.. Do you live in the same city though?? If not I would suggest you travel to hers, stay in a hotel (or at least have a room booked) and stick to the cinema and dinner. when she comes to your the give her the time of her life with plenty of fun and laughter

but the girl clearly likes you and if you feel you might look like a full... you probably will

Best of luck to you both

Sherylin

I hope you live in the same country. If not, I'd think twice about investing any travel costs or time into a girl I've only known a few weeks.

See, I have no idea what zorbing is.
    WHAT? it's awsome, check it out on youtube. i would post a video but it wont let me as i dont have 15 posts yet

Sherylin:

Thanks for the advise, we dont live near each other but i have said i will come to see her when she is home its a good 300mile drive but it will be worth it. thats why i wasnt sure what do do as im not sure what is around were she lives have to check out the net for some ideas.