+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 24 year old Kissing-Virgin

Hi endless love,

I have the same 'problem' you have.
    I've never really been around boys before.
    And it's really freaking me out because I have no clue at all about anything.
    I don't know what to do and it really scares me.

I had my first date (ever) 2 weeks ago, I wasn't ready for kissing or anything.
    The guy I was with was kind of okay with it. I know so because tomorow I'm going on my 2nd date with him .
    But indeed, now I'm thinking: what am i supposed to do? Tell him? nog tell him and maybe being horrible at it?
    Maybe it'll look stupid to tell him, on the other hand.. I am who I am..
    I did decide to trade my glasses for contacts, just in case i might want to kiss him.
    (It just looks more complicated with them for some reason).

Call me a dreamer, but I still (want to) believe that when the time is right, it'll happen.
    And hopefully come naturally.
    Maybe turn it around, what if a guy you really liked would tell you: 'Ive never kissed before'
    Would you really mind it? I don't think I would.
    It's kind of nice to know there's someone else who has the same doubts.

good luck
    ellie

great!cautions about the result?

Don't worry about it the right guy will come by and accept you for who you are. Plus if it was me and you told me you never kissed, I would be honored to be your first.

Well it can't be that abnormal because I'm a twenty one year old guy and I've never kissed a girl and I've had plenty of chances (most of which I've wimped out of).. There are plenty of us shy people out there . Just try to go a bit further each day. Also a mistake I kept making was that I kept putting all my eggs in one basket. Talk to a couple potential dates. Finally, work out specifically cardio exercises. When people come into contact with the opposite gender adrenalin is released just like when you go running. If you are more used to the adrenalin it's easier to talk (+ as I found running gets you in good shape too ). In any case I hope to solve my kissing virginity problem soon, good luck .

well. tell him you never kissed somebody before. he will be happy he is the firt

Quote Originally Posted by Lake View Post
    Well it can't be that abnormal because I'm a twenty one year old guy and I've never kissed a girl and I've had plenty of chances (most of which I've wimped out of).. There are plenty of us shy people out there . Just try to go a bit further each day. Also a mistake I kept making was that I kept putting all my eggs in one basket. Talk to a couple potential dates. Finally, work out specifically cardio exercises. When people come into contact with the opposite gender adrenalin is released just like when you go running. If you are more used to the adrenalin it's easier to talk (+ as I found running gets you in good shape too ). In any case I hope to solve my kissing virginity problem soon, good luck .
    man, i never went outside my country... here there are a few people like. how come you foreigners are so shy? you have more money, more places to have fun, better cars and accesories... and this...
    ok man, you need to learn how to throw away you shyness. An author from my country has written a very good book on this subject. You won't find it in english, but i can help you, provided i know how to express complex dialogues in english because is not my native language. And i can tell you about the literature you can find in english. I read much on this subject. Last but not least i can tell you the thing i encoutered in the past so, you wouldn't need to walk in the same mistake.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123