+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Love sucks sometimes

Love sucks sometimes

Ok so idk where to start really but here goes. In 2007 i met a girl named Alexa at a fair.She was the first girl i feel in love with. I was 17 she was 15. We went to a party that night and both had fun. Few months after we met we started dating. We didnt just jump in to it either but i skipped all that stuff:0 Ok so the day was March 29, 2007. It didnt take me long to start feeling really good about her. I spent almost every day with her when i was able to anyway, somehow i would end up grounded alot. Anyway me and alexa were dating for 9 months. I got her a promise ring, we both said we loved each other and taked on the phone every nite. Well Jan 1 2008, i got into some trouble at school and i got sent off for it. So i just left and i couldnt talk to alexa. So I was really sad. Scared she would leave me or cheat. I was locked up for 6 months all together. While i was there me and lexa broke up and i was trying to get over her... finally did. Her mom was in alotta trouble with the cops so she was constantle moving from state to state. So b4 i got out she moved I was hopeing to maybe be friends or try to get together again but she was gone. we kept in touch trough myspace and the phone and eventually got back together. (long distance) I was 18 then and i wanted to be with her. I loved alexa alot, she was really important to me. I was with my friends one night and i met another girl. Her name was jessica. Well me and jessica started talkin and eventually i wanted to start dating her. I havent seen alexa in almost 2 yrs and i wanted a relationship with someone i can see. So i left Alexa and got with jess. Me and jess were together for a yr and maybe 3 months when i decided i didnt wanna be with her anymore. We had a good relationship but i just didnt feel the same way as b4 when we met. Ok so me and Alexa kept in touch for the 3 years now that i havent seen her. I was single and i wanted to see her again so i drove to FL where she was living. It was my cousin a friend and me that went. It was a 13 Hr drive. So i was anxious the whole way to Fl. GoD it was crazy. Anyway i got there and i finally seen her again. After 3 years there she was. My heart was beating really fast. I thought i would never see her again. So i stayed there for 5 days. We got back together. The 3rd day i was there i got a txt from crazy ex jessica sayin she is preg. She didnt know where i was. Noone did we just left one night and didnt tell anyone. Somehow She knew anyway i was in FL with alexa. So Alexa felt bad about this and left me. She said she couldnt be with me if i had a " BABY MOMMA" i was really hurt. I came back to TN to find out about jessica being preg and she was. Now i am single and heartbroken with a kid on the way. OMG IM GONNA BE A DADDY!!!! so this is just me venting lol. Sorry about grammer, possably misspled words and run on sentences if any,

Damn man, you gotta learn to use condoms or pullout a hell of a lot faster. You sound way too young to be a father, and I don't know about this other girl maturity level... Perhaps put the baby up for adoption or set something up before it's born?

Lol ya im 20 now and well there is no way she would do anything but have that baby. I asked her about it she said no. She would have te kidd just to get my $$ and have me in her life

Yeah, Love sucks sometimes. Youve really been on a roller coaster ride. How do you feel about Jess? Being that shes now Preggers with your child...is it possible that you can be together? Have you both discussed what your going to do about the baby? As for Alexa shes allowed to decide for herself what she wants and doesnt..Not much you can do there.
    Last edited by LuvGuru; 31-08-10 at 06:20 AM.
    I gave her my heart, she gave me a pen... Lloyd Dobler

Ya i care about her. Our relationshiip isnt the greatest. She is really jealous and immature. None of my friends like her either. ya we talked about kidd, its gonna happen and me and jess are "talking" again. Sorta like starin over i guess. But i would give alot for me and Lexa to be together again. I am trying to get over her but i see her in jess. seems like everything i do i think about her.

Quote Originally Posted by jayy View Post
    Sorry about grammer, possably misspled words and run on sentences if any,
    ...how ironic.
    They called us a dead generation,
    They told us that we wouldn't survive
    They left us alone in the maelstrom
    As you can see we're all clearly alive.

i think you should try to make it work with jessica. at least if you try and it doesn;t work out you will have given the child a chance at least at having a proper family. you are very young to be in this position but don't leave jessica to cope with this on her own. even if you THINK jessica is after your money. which i highly doubt, there are better ways to get money out of people than having a child. it's not a good way and very unlikely. you are having a child so don't be an absent father based on a relationship that MIGHT work located 13 hrs away from your child.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    i think you should try to make it work with jessica. at least if you try and it doesn;t work out you will have given the child a chance at least at having a proper family. you are very young to be in this position but don't leave jessica to cope with this on her own. even if you THINK jessica is after your money. which i highly doubt, there are better ways to get money out of people than having a child. it's not a good way and very unlikely. you are having a child so don't be an absent father based on a relationship that MIGHT work located 13 hrs away from your child.
    yeah i agreed