+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: what to do...what to do...?? so confused!

You have to ask yourself if you love your husband enough to work with him to repair what you have. The other man isnt going to be the happiness you seek. Its easy to make yourself believe the other person is the answer to all the questions & the key to your happiness when they are not.

Girl68 said it best,
    You don't have even a remote chance at staying with your husband while you can't help CONTINUING to emotionally invest in another man.
    I gave her my heart, she gave me a pen... Lloyd Dobler

Quote Originally Posted by lovely101 View Post
    i dont even know how to start... well... me and my husband had many many problems a few months ago, he ended up leaving to stay with his parents.... so i was talking with his friend about all our problems we were having and our relationship started going fether phyically and emotionally, and i really really like him now alot.. but now im back with my husband and he came back to my house. i just dont know how i even feel about that... i have lots of feeling for this other guy now, im sooo confused i dont know what to do?!?!? please help with some advice..
    What's there to be confused over? Either you're with your husband, or you're not. Which means either you do right by your husband and divorce him, or you show that you don't respect him, your marriage, or honor your commitments and cheat. Which is it?

There's no confusion involved. You know what you have to do, you know what's right, you're just not willing to make a hard decision. Which is unfortunate, because it means you're going to screw your husband over due to your own personal weakness.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Maybe just go get counselling then sounds like you dont want your husband you wanna run off with this shoulder guy, your husband sounds like a real asshole (i'm being sarcastic) seriously, what guy does take things 'seriously?' Sounds like you've just lost your spark and now you're wandering and wanting to move on..
    Last edited by SapphireBerry; 01-09-10 at 09:40 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12