+ Follow This Topic

Thread: im stuck =[

im stuck =[

hi all, im new to this forum as you can see.. i hope i dont get any abuse with this post :/ if i do i dont think i will be staying at this forum much longer.. all i want is an answer.. but dont have to answer it if any of you dont want to.. well.. theres this girl that is crazy about me.. she loves me to peices.. and well.. now i know this girl likes me.. im kinda starting to grow feelings for her aswell because we've been getting to know eachother and so on.. but im 18 and shes 14? is that classed as illegal, i just want a none sexual relationship with her ? i dont intend to have sex with this girl till she is over the age of 16..

-Thanks in advance..

Your only 4 years apart thats not that bad. The problem is that right now shes 14 which by US laws makes her a minor (Illegal). Im not sure of your countries laws regarding situations like this..I suggest you check. You saying you want a non-sexual relationship is a little hard to believe, I mean its the natural progression if relationships. You waiting until shes 16 is likely to be a lot harder than you think. What about her parents? Will they allow this relationship to exist?
    Last edited by LuvGuru; 01-09-10 at 08:07 AM.
    I gave her my heart, she gave me a pen... Lloyd Dobler

well i dnt actually know about a none sexual relationship age limits.. but i know its 16+ legal age for sex.. and i dont actually know what her parents think to it.. i think they know she loves me already, so maybee they would give us a chance.. i personally dont think my parents would like it much same to my family.. but i love this girl.. they cant change someones feelings for a person.. and trust me i have no intention of sex yet anyway.. im not in any rush.. plus im still a virgin, which shows im in no rush.. i dont exactly need to have sex asap.. i can wait till the time is right (: im not 1 of those type of people that will get with a girl and expect sex out of them like 3 days after being with them.. i like to do it properly.. and wait till the time is right.. i can wait till she is 16+, i just want to be with her :/