+ Follow This Topic

Thread: kissing and Bad breath?

kissing and Bad breath?

Many people outthere have bad breath, and even worse gum disease which causes bad breath, so how do you kiss such a person?

I have never kissed in my life, but i am wondering how people deal with these issues? for example if your husband/boyfriend has bad breath and gum disease, how would you deal with such a person? would you kiss him?

I would never be attracted to someone that doesn't take care of their teeth. This includes regular brushing and flossing. Mouth wash is nice every once in a while. I also keep mints and gum on me as I work very closely with people all day long.

I wouldn't kiss someone who has stankmouth. It's so repulsive, I can't even invade their personal space if their breath is kickin'.
    Another thing I find extremely disgusting are chapped or cracked lips - even worse if the person bites off the dead skin, making their lips look all bloody and gross. Use chapstick to exfoliate the dead skin!

Thank god women are typically a little higher maintenance than males are - I usually don't have to worry about stinky breath or chapped lips. There's nothing hotter than kissing a girl with nice, straight, pearly whites and smooth, flushed, glossy lips. I would be a lesbian if I were a female.

You should brush your teeth every day and use mouthwash regularly. Flossing every other day is good enough.
    Last edited by doppelgaenger; 01-09-10 at 01:45 PM.

a person's teeth are one of the 1st things i look at when i meet someone. if they look yellow/ worse can smell bad breath it puts me off completely even new friends.. the bad breath rather than the yellow teeth. it puts most people off to be honest.
    They called us a dead generation,
    They told us that we wouldn't survive
    They left us alone in the maelstrom
    As you can see we're all clearly alive.

Yea I have to agree its important to keep up good oral hygiene....I don't even kiss in the morning before I've brushed my teeth.
    Completely baffled by a backward indication
    That an inspired word will come across your tongue
    Hands moving upward to propel the situation
    Have simply halted
    And now the conversation's done

I am the EgGmAn

Bad breath makes me think of bacteria, no way I would go there.

Quote Originally Posted by EBAffair View Post
    Bad breath makes me think of bacteria, no way I would go there.
    me too ,i hate it

^ bacteria is always there in your mouth, a mouth is dirtier then ass hole. no wonder people kissing get sick so easily

LOL, sorry, I have to laugh hard at this.

I can understand smelly breath, and even bad teeth. But to blame kissing for people getting sick easily, HA!

Sorry, but all it takes is a bit of teeth brushing, and mouth wash if it's that extreme, and bingo, ready for smoochies. God forbid what you'd all say about kisses if someone chomped down on some garlic!!! :O

Besos para siempre!!! xxx

p.s. how would you know if a mouth is dirtier than an asshole, if you haven't even kissed anyone?!?!?!?! Wait....don't even answer that! :S :S :S
    Last edited by Charisma; 09-09-10 at 05:13 AM. Reason: p.s.

I wouldn't date someone either unless they had clean, straight looking teeth. Hoepfully, the person that you have ur first kiss with wont have bad breath at the time, but if you 2 start dating and he has bad breath once in awhile, just joke about it and tell him that way it doesnt make the situation awkward. My boyfriend and I straight out tell eachother "go brush ur teeth..ur breath is horrid" but we don't take it personally and we just joke with it.