+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Got over ex, then we both come back to school and feelings came back..

Got over ex, then we both come back to school and feelings came back..

We both go to the same college .. we went out freshman year and then I broke up with her sophomore year, but we were still sleeping together all year. Regretted the break up and tried to get back with her, she couldn't get over it and ended up cutting me off completely. This lasted a month in which there was no contact. Then we wind up hooking up again. She wanted me back, but I found out she hooked up with someone else during that break so I didn't give in. Yet we were still sleeping together for the rest of the year.

Summer comes around and we both go home from college, and shes 4 hours away. She couldn't handle me not agreeing to be exclusive and breaks up completely with me. She tells me to move on, calls me an ******* multiple times, and it pretty much ended off badly.

I cut contact completely for 3 months, and I was able to start moving on but not completely. Now we're both back at school living a few houses away on campus and all the feelings just came back. I was pregaming in my friends room the other night who lives near her. She walks in the door, sees me and walks out. So I leave. Why can't she be cool and civil? Should I try to get back with her? I have no desire to get with other girls right now and she never did anything wrong in the relationship. I was a idiot and just wanted to be single and free for college and am now realizing whats important to me. I still love this girl. What should I do?

Joey

Coming back of feelings is not a strange thing it happens

but in your case it depends that had you completely fell out of love with her and lost your feelings or was that jst your feelings were somewhere there but very not that much to realize