+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How long should you wait?

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    Sometimes it works. I used to think that if you get to know a girl and be her friend and everything and be a 'nice guy' you'll have more of a chance. It made more sense to me that way. I wouldn't want to go out with someone I don't know.
    Now I realize that you just can't care whether or not you have a chance - if you're attracted to a girl, you just have to throw all your money in the pot and take the risk. The way women feel attraction and react to men approaching them is very counter-intuitive. You ladies have a different agenda than we do
    Well, men also need to stop thinking that approaching a girl is the only work they need to do to gain a woman's affections. Women like to see a little more effort sometimes. And I think a lot of men need to be pushed. Women give it up way too easily.

Quote Originally Posted by lahnnabell View Post
    Well, men also need to stop thinking that approaching a girl is the only work they need to do to gain a woman's affections. Women like to see a little more effort sometimes. And I think a lot of men need to be pushed. Women give it up way too easily.
    Yeah, it doesn't hurt to be a little chivalrous from time to time. I really don't think it takes much effort to win a girl's affection, though. Simply taking 30 minutes to get ready before going out also helps. I mean, maybe I am doing something that I am not aware of, because girls are approaching me every now and then. Oh, one thing I like to do with a girl that is sitting near me at a cafe or something, if I've never seen her before, I like to take a piece of paper and write a cheesy love poem about her. Then I'll hand it to her and she gives me a weird look, but when she reads it she really starts laughing. It hasn't failed me yet.

Women do give it up too easily and I am turned off by this. In fact, if I get any hints that a girl that I just met at a bar or wherever is willing to sleep with me I lose interest pretty fast, thinking of how many guys she's fcuked in one week. Yuck.

I think you guys misinterpreted me when i said asking out.
    We go on dates alot where is just the two of us eating or just talking or even watching a movie.
    when i said ask out i meant make it official, shes my girlfriend im her boyfriend.
    I think i figured out my own problem.
    I just dont flirt much in general, but thats something ill work on because without flirting ill be stuck in the friend zone.

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    The best time to ask a girl out is immediately. I don't mean walk up to a girl and ask her out, but casually, in conversation. This way, you don't waste any of your time with the idle bullshit of waiting, playing hard to get, pretending like some sort of connection exists outside of attraction/lust, etc.
    ^This is so true. Often times it will also catch a girl off guard and she'll like it. Confidence is a man's best tool in picking up women.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12