+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: love hurts

love hurts

im in my early twenties and have been in love with a man 27 years older than me for the last 2 years of my life. hes my world, my life. hes the one that can make me smile when im having the worst day ever and make me laugh when i wana cry. anyways hes not doing to well and im not sure whats exactly wrong with him, waiting on test results. we do know that it is something serious. im so scared and at the same time crushed. i have to be away at work and cant see him for 2 weeks, couldnt even be with him when he was rushed to the hospital. all i can manage to do is sit on the floor in this hotel bathrom crying. i feel like my heart is just falling to a million pieces.

Hello!
    Are you far away from him? Couldn't you ask work to take a few days off? Have you called the hospital to get some news? Did you manage to talk to him?
    How old are you both?
    I'm just trying to grasp the situation

im in another state, work wont let me leave we got a big conference. yes i have talked to him, hes been released from the ER but is just waiting on test results. i am 22. he is 50.

What exactly was happening that he needed to be rushed to the ER?

I'm glad to hear that he is better. To be rushed to the ER, he had something wrong with his heart, did he?
    Tell us more about him. He seems to be somebody quite decent.
    I don't really understand your work though, big conference or not, my boss is quite strict on things when it comes to holidays or working on weekends. He always says the company comes first, but when it comes to serious personal issues, he is the first one to stand by your side and give you timw off.

my boss is a dick. his biggest concern right now is work. actually he was rushed, from what i hear, because he collapsed from pain in his stomach. yeah hes home but he doesnt wana tell me what exactly is goen on because he doesnt want me to worry. what is it you want to know about him? hes amazing

Well, I hope he's all right. I'm not sure how you got the idea that his condition is serious if they're still doing tests. The best thing you can do is keep moving forward right now.

Gawd dayum..27 yrs older ?

Lard ah mercy!

And he knows you love him this much?
    If something serious has happened then make some time to see him and show him how much you appreciate him. I really feel bad for you right now. The age is quite spaced apart but it shouldn't matter about this is, you love him deeply and thats all that should matter.
    I think he might need support right and we cannot help the fact that you are working. though we do know that you will have a chance to see him, dont think so negatively about his illness just think to yourself everything is gonna be ok
    and it will be

Sapphire x
    Last edited by SapphireBerry; 03-09-10 at 08:20 AM.

thanks for your support. actually my boss said after tomorrow i can catch the next plane home. i am so excited. the age difference does not bother me, nor him. yes he knows how i feel about him, he feels the same. i know i need to be strong for him right now and i am trying i just want to be there with him, hold him.

I'm glad your boss finally let's you go. If you love him and he loves you, age is not important. I just wanted you to tell me how you've met and what you like about him. Sometimes it helps in bad times.
    He's probably trying to protect you because he loves you and he wants to be your man and strong.

Well give all your love to him and make the most of every moment you have with him, you both sound like you need each other
    Best of luck xx

27 years older! Well you better get used to the health issues!

I am 21 and find it pathetic you have to settle for an old man.

i didnt settle for anything. i left my fiance, who was my age, 2 years ago for him. hes the best person i have ever known, and i find it pathetic you have to judge one by age. and actually before this he was quite healthy. we met two years ago at a park one night. and before that night inever knew what it was to really truely be happy. if his age bothers you dont read the post. thanks

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by hello1 View Post
    27 years older! Well you better get used to the health issues!

I am 21 and find it pathetic you have to settle for an old man.
    ha ha, 27 is old.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast