+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [B]Best Sex Ever[/B]

Outright wrong

How does Mommy and Daddy feel about this?

I am surprised on how extrem the reactions on Mr.Sprinklers "way of live" iss attacked. I would like to make clear that I am not trying to take position for him, nor for the rest of you. Arguments like "its against law2 make me laugh many things are against law an in fact no one cares and it can hurt you much more peoples ignoring the law during daily live than some one god knows where is srewing his sister in a room nobody else will be nothered. that it is a moral problem I totally agree and its debateable.
    If he is having sex with his sister or she with him, we have no proof, he maybe is just weird in his head and needs to make himself looking important in this forum, maybe he has a damaged personality and he tries to attract our attention here for something I think will be a waist of time AS WE DO NOT KNOW if he is a liar or tell the truth.

I do not beleiv he tells us the truth, incest is a very strong relation killer and leads to paranoia and usually peoples are very very much hiding it and isolate themselfs with it. I am not a doctor but I have read about it some time ago.

I just think we should not get exited and react to it, more we get exited to Mr.Sprinklers mail more he will take us like fools. Its like kids when they misbehave, more you show interesst more they get encouraged to go on .

Should he tell us the truth, well than again , we should not interfer in others live with our own moral settings. He will have to live with it and face the burden of it one day.

Its reasonable, to interpret live resonable ....
    André Malraux

Love june

ahh but we are all entitled to our own opinions and thats what we are here for to talk just like you did just now. Yeah true or not legal or illegal & yeah inceset has been around for centurys its still not healthy, does not make it right in anyway.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    wow that reminds me....

there was this neighbor that lived down the road. i dunno what was wrong with him, but his sister was a little bit retarded. i heard that he used to have sex with her and treat her really bad. it was only a rumor, but still, i wouldn't want those type of rumors circulating. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by CarlLE108
    How does Mommy and Daddy feel about this?

LOL

"Well, when mommy filled both our stockings with codoms and KY jelly last christmas and winked at us....made me think she supports it"

lol

Bigten

Quote Originally Posted by BigTen#95
    "Well, when mommy filled both our stockings with codoms and KY jelly last christmas and winked at us....made me think she supports it"

f'ing hilarious!!! that just made my day!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12