+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [B]Best Sex Ever[/B]

[B]Best Sex Ever[/B]

HI guys

You know there has been a lot of fuss in life about making love with memebers of the family.

My sister and I now have been having sex for about 18 months on a regular basis. Both us before where engaged in other relationships, had sex with other partners, but we both admit that having sex with each other is more interment. I believe this is because we have grown up together since kids and understand each other deeply.

We have no plans to stop this. We use protection everytime and we don't see what the big fuss is over if you play it safe. My sister tells me that in every position she orgasims, something that has never happened to her before and also every time I blow my load in here when we have sex for the first couple of days after her period.

When you make love to your other bro or sis, it is so hot, I mean so hot. I remeber a couple times when she came to my flat, we showered together and in the shower we made love over and over and man it was like being on drugs the feeling you get.

Anyway, I thought I would give you all another side of the story about internal family love.....

Ok, Im saying it, but thats just sick. Its my opinion only, but when you "brag" about great sex is with your sibling, something is freakn wrong. Where the hell is Dr. Phil when you need him! Or even Oprah.

Man, maybe you dont get that incest is wrong in EVERY aspect. If I thought I was sick this weekend from drinking too much, this just took the cake. I dont care what country youre from, its wrong. Its disgusting.

Go get some help.
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    say as you might, say what you will, but i still don't believe you. even if in your own little reality you are having sex with your sister, i will never meet you, nor will i ever believe you. the internet is full of truth tellers and liars, so take your pick. the world if full of trust and lies, take your choices. my life is full with friends and doubt, so pick your beer. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Yeah... I dont believe him... Not that it even matters to me anyhow...
    "When I was 4 years old, they tried to test my IQ.
    They showed me this picture of 3 oranges and a
    pear. They asked me which one was different and
    did not belong. They taught me different was
    wrong."
    - Ani DiFranco -

Whether its true or not, I will not say. However, incest is quite wrong. Besides being morally objective, its told in truth that evolution is skewed by incest, and some of the mutations at birth, (due to have similar DNA/Chromosomes(sp)) is disturbing.

Now, I do understand that at the age of 12-15, you might become interested and this is because of our hormones and curiousity. However, it is eventually and extremely unhealthy. Things like this just ruin lives and families in the end. Now, again whether or not this is true, even if you both enjoyed it..its still wrong in every way you look at it.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

Jesus!! you really need medical attention : O!
    Just a opinion

that just might be the absolute sickest thing i have ever heard in my life...... if you are truely having sex with your sister and think there is noting wrong with it you need to have your head examined. if you just like lying about it to a bunch of random strangers you probably need to have your head checked too!

my question is , is it against the law??? If not we are all different and its like music some like this some like that . Some ppl are gay some straight. i dont condone it in anyway but im just open minded. if there happy doing it and arent hurting anyone else then let them be i recon.

Yes, incest is against the law.

-Shea

sick.
    SICK
    SICK SICK

that is all i have to say. Incest is gross. And wrong. AND..and. against the law.

sick

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes..." -Andy Warhol

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ...still, only one post by the thread starter. i would say this thread is bogus.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Oh I have never been as sick in my life until I read this. Must come from Tasmina in Australia.

This must have started with the parents.......Might be some child molesting going on here and now the kids are all ****ed up in the head.... How old are they? They sound like young adults....

You wounder why there are a lot of ****ed up people in the world today.......

Im not sure where "Tasmina" is, but if you mean Tasmania, then its surely isnt in Australia
    Just a opinion

anyone ever read vc andrews flowers in the attic?
    well this is wrong and weather its truth or lie whatever the thing about it is its out there and it is a reality in the world we live in today.
    this is wrong and so mnay bad things can come of this....wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by blue
    anyone ever read vc andrews flowers in the attic?
    I've seen a movie called flowers in the attic...i dont think it's the same thing though..because..the movie has nothing to do with incest. It's about a psycho mom that's trying to kill her children.

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes..." -Andy Warhol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast