+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What should I do, I still lover her

What should I do, I still lover her

Bit over 2 weeks ago my gf busted and broke off our relationship over a stupid sms or txt msg, I and others that I know think she took it too seriously and got all fired up etc and broke it off and blew it all out of proportion instead of sitting down in a adult manner and talking things out like what proper adults should, anyhow long story re the breakup.

But to say the least I still do love her and hold my feelings for her, no matter what, but one thing I wont do is to call or text her or anyform of communication what so ever. After she broke it off, she txt me and said to me for me to not call or txt her, i did not al att answer to that txt of hers and completely ignored it.

I have spoken to my friends and also my side of the family and they said to me to not at all make any form of communication with her what so ever, this means calls, sms, meeting her etc etc. I have not spoken to her for bit over two weeks now. Its hard to say if she still loves me, perhaps she needs more time and space

if she needed space then she would've told you. instead she asked you not to contact her. end of. however immaturely it was done she still wants nothing more out of it. of course you still love her everything's still raw and she was the one who broke it off. it'll take time to heal but in the mean time keep yourself occupied, you seem to have a lot of friends around you for support. ask them not to talk about her while you're still getting to grips with everything.
    They called us a dead generation,
    They told us that we wouldn't survive
    They left us alone in the maelstrom
    As you can see we're all clearly alive.

The funny thing is we've sort of split up in the past over stupid immature matters and a week later we've got back and made up, but this time she just took it way too seriously and blew it out of proportion instead of sitting down and talking like adults.

No wrong she has never ever told me she needs space, even in the past and half the time expects me figure her out automatically.

Also she said something to me which really put me down when we split and she probably did not mean it at all but prob said it out of anger and frustration but the thing is I did aplogose to her nicely and she hasnt had the guts to call me and say sorry for what she said to me which really put me down.

My Q here is it worth busting a good solid relationship over a silly sms, after 9 months. Ghee why are poeple so worked up and sensitive.

you say you've split before then got back together... more than once i'm assuming? i wouldn't call that a part of a 'good solid relatioship'. i think you're in fact forcing things now. if you can break up over such silly things then one/ both of you aren't taking this as seriously as you should be.

We didnt split as break up its all over, we split over a silly fight immature thing, she got upset, cried etc etc so i left and a week later she owwned up.

I am not forcing anything, like i said I will refuse to make any form of contact with her and havent for 2 weeks, why shoud I, she busted it not me, balls in her court sorry to say.

i did my best to aplogise to her but did she say sorry to me for what she said to me, NO

'My Q here is it worth busting a good solid relationship over a silly sms, after 9 months'
    well neither of you are talking, neither of you want to initiate. i don't see where the question is if neither of you are gona budge. if you thought it wasn't worth ending a 'good solid relationship' you would've contacted her by now.

Contact her, why should i when she said to me the day after the argument for me not to call or txt her, sorry balls in her court not mine, I will stand my ground and play the NC rule with her. plus she needs to alsop grow up and not to be so selfish and serious all her friggin life.

she said she won't contact you and 'the ball's in her court'. i don't see why you're questioning anything, it's over.

Is it how do you know, alot of relationhips even on here has been in the same situation and a few weeks later or month theyve got back
    So what makes u think that its over, people can change their mind and realise what theyve done wrong.

Going back a while back one of my close friends his gf broke off with him after 1 yr or so, she called it quits, than after a month so she started to miss him and they got back, today their still together
    Last edited by Albinoni; 04-09-10 at 03:15 AM.

well then you'll soon find out by yourself just gotta wait it out to see if you're right.

dear wait two more weeks,then leave it,dont ever write to her,they are right when they say to you not to do.In these two weeks she will probably say smt like ''i miss you''.It will be a sign of trying to come back.Dont believe her)))) if i were you i would leave her forever.If she goes once,she will do it again.good luck...

Quote Originally Posted by kitkitkitty View Post
    she said she won't contact you and 'the ball's in her court'. i don't see why you're questioning anything, it's over.
    No wrong, read what I said earlier in my post, I said she said to me that for me not to contact her, not for her not to contact me, this means myself to not contact or txt her.

Quote Originally Posted by nightmarexxx View Post
    dear wait two more weeks,then leave it,dont ever write to her,they are right when they say to you not to do.In these two weeks she will probably say smt like ''i miss you''.It will be a sign of trying to come back.Dont believe her)))) if i were you i would leave her forever.If she goes once,she will do it again.good luck...
    Thank you very much for your reply. Yes so far for bit over 2 weeks now I have not done any form of contact or communication to her what so ever this means calling, sms/txt, visitng etc etc, meaning absoloute zero contact. I also oneday walked past her in a shopping centre (can you believe it) and I completely ignored her, did not even look at her in the eye, just carried on my way. It was her that busted our loving 8 months realtionship over some stupid sms or txt, and people like her want to be this immature and sensitive well so be it.

But deep down in my heart I still love her very much and perhaps I have my reasons to, well sorry thats just me. She has her good points too and is very good to my family, but she has some maturing to do as well and showing me some self respect as well. I'm not saying she is a bad person, but she has her common faults and so do I , we all have faults. But there are those with faults that do or fix them and those who dont and think their 100% perfect.

if or assume we do get back and yes I will have her back, I will not make it easy for her to come back to me eg open my arms and say here I am, I will make it a bit hard for her to come back to me, simpple and there will be new laws or what everyou call it that will be laid down and this also applies to me as well. This means this time "THIS RELATIONSHIP IS GOING TO BE A 2 WAY THING" and not me doing everything, paying for this and that. The tbing is we both work and both earn good money, so it cannot be all about her and thats it.

But like I said I will stand my ground and will refuse to contact her in any form or way, simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Albinoni View Post
    No wrong, read what I said earlier in my post, I said she said to me that for me not to contact her, not for her not to contact me, this means myself to not contact or txt her.
    well normally if someone says 'don't contact me' it means they're not going to do it either because otherwise that's double standards.

Ok will wait and see what happens, but as for now I'm using No Contact towards her and will refuse to call her what so ever, and I hate to say this how much I love this girl and still do but she's got alot of maturing to do. Everyone of my friends and including hers as well have said that re the breakup (that she caused, not me) was done very immaturely and unneccasary, plus they all have said to me that she has blown everything out of proportion than to sit down and talk things out with me or both of us in an adult fasion manner. And worse off she did it in a cowardly act and did it by SMS/Txt than to say it to my face. like I said my friends and including her friends have all said to me she's in the wrong, not me.

Oh well like I said I am now applying NC to her, if I'm some worthless POS to her so be it, no loss to me, her loss, simple.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast