+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Interested in a guy (also interested) who goes to college in a few days! Bad idea?

Interested in a guy (also interested) who goes to college in a few days! Bad idea?

Ok, so I'm just about to begin my senior year in highschool and I'm really excited. I'm a female also. So.. The problem is I like this guy but I'm not sure if persuing him isagood idea.

UPSIDE
    We are mutual friends but (unlike other situations I have had before) it does not feel like we are in the friend zone. I'm suprised to find myself feeling very comfortable around him, it's
    not too much work..since its like we feed off each other. I'm not just trying to keep up appearances because when we are in a room full of people it feels like it's just us two. He seems like
    he's good with chilling (sharing a book of the far side comics in
    silence and pointing out the funniest ones) or with just doing
    stuff( like going for an impromtu walk in the rain) . He's really
    sweet ( every once in a while he would offer me a cracker, from
    the box he was eating) . We have both shown our interest...
    Asking to sit next to each otherand sitting really close even
    though there was plenty of room on the couch. Bonus: we share
    the same religion.

DOWNSIDE
    Although we are the same age, he used to be homeschooled but later went to highschool 2 years ago. He endedup graduating already andnow in a few days he is moving to northern ontario, canada to go to college ( I live in southernontario)

I really want to get to know him more. Hetold me to get skype and I told him to write letters but is being interested and showing interest before he leaves andwhen he is there a stupid idea for both ofus? Or should I go for it?

Go for it. Lol.

I think you should go for it.
    Its not like hes moving to a different country, so you guys can continue to see each other on the weekends and make it work.

So, we are hanging out tonight in the company of other friends. This is probably the last time I see him before he leaves. How should I act? Make a move/ drop hints? Afraid of doing that and never hearing from him again...