+ Follow This Topic

Thread: am I shooting in the dark or do I actually have a chance with this girl?

am I shooting in the dark or do I actually have a chance with this girl?

I recently met this girl and I can't stop thinking about her. We were paired up at work for one day and we had great conversations through out the work day. She seemed shy at times but then we shared many interests, such as music preference and education goals, background, and seemed to enjoy talking at times. I remember through the day in conversations she mention many times she had guy friends, as if she wanted to make me know she had guy friends. So it had me thinking, does she want me to know she has lots of guy friends and that she only hangs out with guys or does she want me to know she doesn't have a boyfriend?
    So I remembered her name but didn't ask her out that day since I wasn't sure if she was interested and I didn't want awkward working days if we ever were paired up again at work. I turns out it's less likely I'll work with her again so I won't really see her so I looker her up on facebook. We have no friends in common so I basically went out of my way to find her. So it's obvious to a girl that a guy is interested right? I sent her a friendly msg and she responded and remembered me, and even told me to check her wall, hence I needed to friend invite her, so I did and accepted me. When we msg'd back and forth for a short while she seemed caring at one point she thought I got offended from a msg she sent because I didn't respond quick enough since I was busy, and she even apologized but I assured her I wasn't offended. Lastly she wrote on my wall "what's up?" with a smiley face.
    Ok so this is where I'm confused, after all that I mentioned I thought she would be interested, but she never checks her facebook quick enough, and she never puts time aside to chat or try to find me on line. She did tell me she's busy with school but If I'm interested in a girl I'll make time, so I really don't know and I'm confused. Is she interested? Or is she just really cool and sees me as a friend. Should I just throw my self out and let her know how I feel? Or should we keep having fb msg dialog?What should I do?

Ask her out to go do something. Most likely she will say yes. Go for it and good luck!

She's probably thinking the same thing about you. If your comfortable, go for it! She's probably waiting for you to make the first move. But only you will know if it all feels freiend-y or more than that. Hope that helps

Girls always wait for the boy to make the move no matter how much they want to do it themselves! if you don't ask you don't get x
    "is your Dad a chicken farmer, because you sure know how to raise my cock"

Agrees with AirbenderAng, go for it! Take her out for dinner. Order spaghetti and meatballs. Do the lady and the tramp thing!

Ok, maybe not....But ask her out!