+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What the f..

What the f..

I met my current bf on the internet last christmas and we connected and so on.. he fell in love with me pretty quick and i was so confused but eventually i fell in love with him aswell. We met for the first time in june and that's when we officially became a couple.
    I spent a week at his place, then i went home. After 3 weeks we met again and i stayed for 5 weeks. We were also at my place for a week during that time..

so anyways, things were great, we were eachothers soulmate and stuff haha... but.. now i feel that he doesn't love me anymore, althought he say it almost once everyday whenever we talk on the phone/msn/textmessages.
    His best friend is a girl whom is very pretty and they have everything in common, but he says he has no feelings for her whatsoever but he hangs with her every day?!? i barely get to talk to him at all..

tomorrow, sunday, we're gonna move in together, or i will move in with him...uh.. yeah. and i'll start a new school there and so on... but.. what if he actually doesn't love me anymore?? he's always ignoring my texts and randomly disappears without a word..

Before we met he was REEEALLY jealous of every guy i spoke to, now it's like.. i'm like that.
    the thing is, when he were jealous, i tried to make the best of it, like talk less to guys in general, and i even broke with a friend for him, but he refuses to do the same for me? he won't even discuss to try to cut down on this girl he's always seeing..
    why??!?!?! He asked me a while ago if i wanted to get engaged with him, and i of course said yes, and he still says he wants to but my brain tells me something different.. GAH it's so annoying..

so he keeps ignoring me and stuff, i just don't feel like jumping on that train tomorrow to a bf who doesn't care about me.

yes i love him, i want to spend my life with him and blabla just want him to love me back and show it... I'm veryveryveryvery angry right now :@

Hey girl, everything you have said so far points to the fact that, this guy at the moment does not have you on at top of his mind, so you should give him some space for a while. After like say for one or two weeks you read his reaction, if hi is stile that way, my dear run before you get any deep you are right now. I know you in love and it's never easy to what I have just said but the earlier the better for you. Good luck

Questions for OP:

1. how old are you ? him ?
    2. how far apart do you live ?
    3. who is paying for your school ?
    4. does the girl know about you ? how you met her ?

in general, it is not a good idea to move in with someone you are not totally comfortable with. but it depends on some factors like the answers to questions above.

I'm 17, so is he, and he lives in Stockholm and i'm in Gothenburg so its 3.5h with train..
    School is free, my dad will pay his parents "rent" for me staying there.
    The other girl knows about me and we've met.. He says she's like his therapist..

Leaving in 2hours, my stomache is..not well. Mixed feelings.

I can't break up with him either because i really need him, well when he pays attention to me.. and he always says the classic If you jump, i'll jump so we can be together on the other side. When he does talk to me, he's sweet and loving and really pays attention but then just blah.

And no i don't text him 24/7, but I guess you could say i'm addicted to him.. hehe.

The reason i'm moving there is 50% him but 50% school because there was no good school for me where i live..
    A couple a months ago he was really " move here<33" and now it's nothing.. =( but when i ask him how he wants it, he says he wants me to move up and that he wants to spend his life with me and so on..

maybe my brain will change once i'm with him, we'll see.. i'll be back with an update=(

My thots:

1. at 17, you are both still young. you will make many more friends in school and beyond.
    2. dont give him too much attention and also keep your demands low. if he likes u, he will stick around
    (the addiction thing is not good and will likely drive him away)
    3. focus on school. that's why your father is paying the rent. when u do well, it will open the doors to many more interesting things and people

Good luck !!

I have trust issues with people, i try to work it and so on, but its hard with him.. A while ago he was sooooo into me, a week later he Said his feelings for me had been replaced with feelings for another girl.. Ofc he came back to me but thats why i have trust issues with him.. I know i have to let it go, if he says he loves me and wants to spend his life with me, i should trust his words.. But the biggest problem is that he doesnt show his love for me to me or anyone else. He doesnt want me to meet his friends because hes afraid of what they'll think of me...but his best friend is ofc invited to whatever they do.

Oh well, if this works out, great, if it doesnt my life has no purpose. ._. I hate love

you've only seen each other in bursts of time and not that consistently. granted those times together lasted a while but i'm worried you're gona realize it's not all that you wanted. you're really quite young and you're going to him not visa versa so all this uneasiness may escalate and you'll feel trapped.
    They called us a dead generation,
    They told us that we wouldn't survive
    They left us alone in the maelstrom
    As you can see we're all clearly alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Deux View Post
    I have trust issues with people, i try to work it and so on, but its hard with him.. A while ago he was sooooo into me, a week later he Said his feelings for me had been replaced with feelings for another girl.. Ofc he came back to me but thats why i have trust issues with him.. I know i have to let it go, if he says he loves me and wants to spend his life with me, i should trust his words.. But the biggest problem is that he doesnt show his love for me to me or anyone else. He doesnt want me to meet his friends because hes afraid of what they'll think of me...but his best friend is ofc invited to whatever they do.

Oh well, if this works out, great, if it doesnt my life has no purpose. ._. I hate love
    Listen - he is obviously emotionally immature and unstable. If you take this too seriously, you will get hurt.
    Just go make friends, study hard and have fun.
    He is NOT your purpose in life. At best, he will play a small part.

No i mean it, if i dont have him i cant go to school because i have nowhere to live and my dad refuses to help. Also i went on anti depressive before but stopped taking them because me And my Bf were doing good and i didnt feel like i needed them anymore. I dont want to go back to them either with daily meetings with therapists and so on.

So anyway, ummmm when we met yesterday it was okay, a little tense between us but when we got home he was the same loving guy whom i fell in love with. But he's changed a lot, he's Started smoking and stuff? He's on antidepressive aswell but a much stronger one and he takes them to get high? He doesnt know that i know that, and the smoking part he told me like a week ago :S well he doesnt diss me but he always told me he never checked his phone for new sms but yesterday he checked it like Every 10th seconds!?

I think your giving up too much to make this happen. Theres always a chance that everything works out BUT, what if it doenst...Theres to much at steak on your end and the signs are there. Your both really young...Trust me the things you know and think you want today WILL not be the same in the future.
    Last edited by LuvGuru; 06-09-10 at 07:15 PM.
    I gave her my heart, she gave me a pen... Lloyd Dobler

gah 3 days and we've had our first fight already!!!

i've been sneaking around in his computer and so on, i know im bad bad bad, but i keep finding pictures of this girl he used to be in love with, prints of his conversations with her, and stuff? wtf? and he's a member of like 4000 forums and he's logged in there so i can just look around, and i find things as "my last girlfriend killed herself blabla she's the only one i've ever loved and ever will" that was from april, and by then he had already told me he loved me.. so.. what?!?!?! i do trust him but there's all these things that makes it so hard... should i be worried? i cant confront him because that'll upset him, and whenever we fight or argue he just keeps telling me "if you're gonna be like this you might aswell go home" he never tries to fix the situation and its always me who apologizes even if its not my fault.
    i guess im his little slave and i shouldnt but i love him too much so i guess i'd do anything for him as long as he only loves me and so on...........=(
    i dunno, i've got a bad feeling about this =(

oh and btw sorry for all my crap and messy english im on my phone so i write very simple.. oh well.

as i said before, you and your relationship were waaay too young to move in with a bf you've met in spurts of time. but now it's happened.... stop checking around because im assuming that's the reason you had a fight? sneaking around after just 3 days isn't a good sign to say the least.
    They called us a dead generation,
    They told us that we wouldn't survive
    They left us alone in the maelstrom
    As you can see we're all clearly alive.