+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Women never know what they want

Women never know what they want

So I am just about baffled right now. Recently, i've begun sleeping with an ex girlfriend of mine, whom I want to try again, with. She's dating a couple other guys right now, which is fine by me. But heres where it starts to get weird, and confusing to me...

She has been dating these guys for a couple months, and refuses to sleep with any of them. However, she refuses to date me, but we still have sex all the time. In fact she tells me often, that she regrets us splitting up... but she won't date me. She says she needs to trust me again, first. I feel weird for even talking about this. Maybe I should just enjoy commitment free sex, like most guys dream about
    there are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

It is kinda obvious that this girl doesn't really know whats she wants? Or am I mistaking here ? Ask her why is she dating all these guys, if she's having sex with you & saying she regrets splitting up, then why are these guys needed in her life?

what made her stop trusting you in the 1st place?
    They called us a dead generation,
    They told us that we wouldn't survive
    They left us alone in the maelstrom
    As you can see we're all clearly alive.

I don't see how sleeping with you is going to make her trust you more. Perhaps if she keeps you on dick on a leash for long enough she'll be sure that you're not gonna go anywhere?

And how do you KNOW she's not sleeping with any of these guys? 'Cause she said so?

That's questionable.

she stopped trusting me because she says I hurt her. Not meeting her emotional needs, etc. She may be sleeping with the other guys, this is true. However I don't see that as likely. She's been very candid on her relationships in the past.
    there are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i have been in the same situation. sex was good, relationship was over. and i wasn't willing to sleep with any guys that i was dating (i am paranoid like that)
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonrisa View Post
    i have been in the same situation. sex was good, relationship was over. and i wasn't willing to sleep with any guys that i was dating (i am paranoid like that)
    That's stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by The Godfather View Post
    But heres where it starts to get weird, and confusing to me...

She has been dating these guys for a couple months, and refuses to sleep with any of them. However, she refuses to date me, but we still have sex all the time. In fact she tells me often, that she regrets us splitting up... but she won't date me. She says she needs to trust me again
    I don't think it sounds that wierd or confusing. She has built familiarity with you and although relationship is over she doesn't mind hooking up with you still. But she doesn't trust you meaning that this will unlikely lead to anything. The guys she is dating, she probably wants to build a good impression on them that she's not the kind of girl who jumps into bed on the first date, so she's taking her time. Maybe some time in the future when she's ready she will sleep with them as well.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    That's stupid.
    but safe. 10 char
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

I have to disagree with the thread title. *Some* women don't know what they want, as do some men.

Perhaps she is seeking the security of the familiar? I'm sure the sex is great and all, but I'd be real careful about ****ing her while she's dating other guys.

she wants to get back together now. broke all ties, and now she's single. I'm not so sure i'm interested anymore though... *sigh*