+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is it any of my business?

Is it any of my business?

Is it any of my business to know if my ex is dating anyone or if she is talking to some guy? Now let me provide a few points on why I believe so.

#1 She broke up with me, however she tells me she wants to be single. Since we broke up we have remained in contact with a Love/Hate relationship going on. But she always tells me that that she has feelings for me, and cares about me. If we don't talk for a long period of time she'll call and tell me how much she misses me.

#2. She tells me she wants to be with me but at the same time she doesn't. That shes confused.

#3. She found out I was talking to a girl(nothing happened). And she pretty much flipped out on me and started crying. And she told me how much she hated me cause of it. Cause she thought I was going to be with that girl..In the end I didn't do anything with this girl anyway. But its never stopped her from making assumptions about it.

So I have suspicions that maybe she is seeing someone now. I text her and she gives me the classic "were just friends" bit. And that if she was seeing someone its none of my business anyway( but apparently its her business if am though).

So do I have the right to question her? Is it my business?

Don't talk to her anymore. She's confused, except that she wants to control you. You don't need a toxin like her in your life.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think you two should either break up, or get back together. this in-between stuff isn't going to help you at all. And if you break up, don't pretend to be her friend. There is no such thing as being friends when one person is still in love with the other.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

MisSerendip Guest
    Of course you have a right to know, if you were keeping up with each other then you have a right to ask. But I would also say its best if you get away from her, if she wanted to be with you she would. No excuses. She doesnt want to be with you, she wants to keep you around and on the phone as a security blanket so shes not alone while she looks for the next guy.