+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: why do girls get so wild when drunk?

actually i've never done any of those. so your translation is wrong. conclusion: you're an idiot.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    actually i've never done any of those. so your translation is wrong. conclusion: you're an idiot.
    lmao, I'm guessing you won't even receive a warning but if it were me, I would receive a temporary ban.

I agree with Misombra. A slut is someone who just goes around sleeping with pretty much everybody, without preference or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoonandfork View Post
    actually, she is correct. I believe women have less of the enzyme responsible for clearing alcohol from the body. Women are also smaller hence they have a lower tolerance
    There is so many factors. I get more drunk drinking while working under the sun. Even what you ate, when you ate it, and how much you ate can factor in the effectiveness of alcohol. Other then that you are right. Being a woman is no excuse imo.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    I agree with Misombra. A slut is someone who just goes around sleeping with pretty much everybody, without preference or anything.
    No, that is someone blind AND drunk. Even sluts have a preference.

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    There is so many factors. I get more drunk drinking while working under the sun. Even what you ate, when you ate it, and how much you ate can factor in the effectiveness of alcohol. Other then that you are right. Being a woman is no excuse imo.
    the problem with women and alcohol is that alcohol is cleared from the body at a constant rate. Nothing you can eat or do will change that rate. Also, alcohol comes in the same serving size for guys and girls. 1 drink = 1 drink. So girls will throw back a few drinks like guys would. However, since they are smaller (less volume for alcohol to circulate = higher alcohol level in blood) and have less alcohol dehydrogenase (the enzyme that breaks down alcohol), they get drunk much easier. And yes, I agree that being a woman is no excuse. They should know their limits and take responsibility for their actions

However, since they are smaller
    Not where I live lol. I don't know exactly how it works so I read what you said and assume it is correct so I don't look stupid by trying to answer about alcohol consumption which I know nothing about. I have no idea why they would clear at a constant rate even when they eat. The alcohol volume should logically mix with the food content and take longer to process...I'm probably missing something here. Oh well.

^^^ I guess I should explain how the clearance rate for alcohol ties into everything else I said, lol. The effects of alcohol don't hit until a while later and it's real easy to have a few drinks in the meantime. Unfortunately for girls, those few drinks can take several hours to clear from the body and if they have more drinks on top of that, it extends how long before they sober up

Not where I live lol. I don't know exactly how it works so I read what you said and assume it is correct so I don't look stupid by trying to answer about alcohol consumption which I know nothing about. I have no idea why they would clear at a constant rate even when they eat. The alcohol volume should logically mix with the food content and take longer to process...I'm probably missing something here. Oh well.
    I'm not 100% correct but I believe it doesn't matter what you eat since everything is broken down by digestive enzymes in the stomach. Food doesn't pass into the intestine in one piece like you might think. Alcohol is unique in that it's absorbed through the stomach lining where it is then carried to the liver and broken down by enzymes which break down alcohol at a constant rate. My guess for that is there is a limit to the number of enzymes

I'm not 100% correct but I believe it doesn't matter what you eat since everything is broken down by digestive enzymes in the stomach. Food doesn't pass into the intestine in one piece like you might think. Alcohol is unique in that it's absorbed through the stomach lining where it is then carried to the liver and broken down by enzymes which break down alcohol at a constant rate. My guess for that is there is a limit to the number of enzymes
    Alcohol poisoning.
    Give me something I can take,
    Can take to make the memories fade.
    Poison kiss, remember this,
    I never was meant for this day.

You have no idea what you are talking about.
    Sure, and you do? What kind of medical degree do you have?

You're right. Not only the enzyme concentrations but also their efficiency in breaking down alcohol.

Ok, here's my personal answer:

Before I begin, I AM NOT A WHORE. I promise lol. Anywho, I believe its in every woman to have a super sexy, even slutty side, but it doesn't mean they will act on it. For me, I sometimes get envious of women who are so promiscuous! Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to have sex with just everyone, not care about what people think, and just wear the skimpiest clothing and not give a damn just to feel sexy for a night! In my case, alcohol always loosens some things up, makes me feel a little risque and shameless. Yeah, I ACT like a "slut"/ super flirty, but I have never, NEVER taken or will take a man home with me. That's my way of having the "best of both worlds". To sum it up in a nutshell, I'm just having some innocent fun... acting as if I were a slut in a nightclub and the next day no one will ever have to know!

From what I know, most woman aren't sluts on their everyday basis, so on occassion, they'll just want a little fun too.
    Last edited by lyle0729; 22-10-10 at 12:32 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12