+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: why do girls get so wild when drunk?

why do girls get so wild when drunk?

Is there a specific reason for this? i see guys dont get that wild, but girls get really really wild.

Like i went to a nightclub yesterday, all these random girls were all over me and trying to kiss me.

its probably so easy to take advantage of them when they in such a state, do they know this, do they care if a guy takes advantage of them?

Ps: i didn't take advantage because i am a nice guy, however i saw so many guys touching these girls all over, they probably even took them to hotel afterwards.

i need answer please, there is this girl at work who is nerd almost, does nothing but work, but almost every friday night when she gets drunk, she gets so wild
    Last edited by shammi; 18-10-10 at 05:05 AM.

lmao ya, i think alcohol hits them more then us guys. Im guessing chemical inbalance opening dat i wana get naughty nerve. lol Ya, ive known so many regrets and babies conceive on those occations.

LOL it is a way of getting attention. Sex sells. If a guy did this to a girl when he was drunk he would just be a creep and maybe even classified as molestation.

Quote Originally Posted by shammi View Post
    Is there a specific reason for this? i see guys dont get that wild, but girls get really really wild.

Like i went to a nightclub yesterday, all these random girls were all over me and trying to kiss me.

its probably so easy to take advantage of them when they in such a state, do they know this, do they care if a guy takes advantage of them?

Ps: i didn't take advantage because i am a nice guy, however i saw so many guys touching these girls all over, they probably even took them to hotel afterwards.
    Alcohol is liquid courage. You lose all your inhabitions when you drink. You do things you would never do when sober. So you didn't whip out your 10inch d*ck for these girls to touch?? Wow! I'm shocked! Hahahahahahahahaha

That's not the alcohol. Girls who go to nightclubs are horny little perverts who just broke up with their boyfriends and want a rebound.

Anyway, it seems like the problem is that you're too 'nice of a guy'. Wow, don't be so full of yourself - a nice guy would give them everything they want, not just deny them to stroke their own ego. You really think you're doing them a "favor" by "not taking advantage of them"? Let me throw you a bone - if a girl didn't want to get taken advantage of, she'd be responsible about drinking and not allow herself to let herself become an object of your pleasure. To assume otherwise; that she is a stupid, irresponsible ditz, would be an insult to her intelligence. And you don't want to do that, do you? I really think that you'd get more enjoyment out of just taking a chance and sleeping with one of them, rather than posting here, bragging about how all these girls are all over you kissing you but you're too good for that. Bullshit, if you were good, you wouldn't go to a nightclub.

Alcohol inhibits inhibitions . . . when girls are drunk they are bolder and are more prone to expressing themselves
    You post, you ask questions, you give facts --> I reply, I give quotations, I have opinions

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    That's not the alcohol. Girls who go to nightclubs are horny little perverts who just broke up with their boyfriends and want a rebound.

Anyway, it seems like the problem is that you're too 'nice of a guy'. Wow, don't be so full of yourself - a nice guy would give them everything they want, not just deny them to stroke their own ego. You really think you're doing them a "favor" by "not taking advantage of them"? Let me throw you a bone - if a girl didn't want to get taken advantage of, she'd be responsible about drinking and not allow herself to let herself become an object of your pleasure. To assume otherwise; that she is a stupid, irresponsible ditz, would be an insult to her intelligence. And you don't want to do that, do you? I really think that you'd get more enjoyment out of just taking a chance and sleeping with one of them, rather than posting here, bragging about how all these girls are all over you kissing you but you're too good for that. Bullshit, if you were good, you wouldn't go to a nightclub.
    Hey no offense but I enjoy the nightclub atmosphere once in a while plus the music. I go out with friends sometimes. It has nothing to do with sex, take advantage of people, or anything like that. For some it is just some booze and music to dance too.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

99% of girls are sluts. Alcohol gives them a reason to act on it because they can later blame it on being drunk

Quote Originally Posted by Spoonandfork View Post
    99% of girls are sluts. Alcohol gives them a reason to act on it because they can later blame it on being drunk
    How generalized of you. How do you come to this conclusion? Personal experience?

Anyhow, women has weaker alcohol metabolisms as men, hence more easily drunk. There are plenty of nice guys who, when drunk, acted totally differently and crazy, as well. Either men or women, they need to control their drinking and that means knowing when you're starting to get drunk and still be able to think about your actions and their consequences. Alcohol makes you "feel good", happy and getting loose. They might need someone to tell them what they did and think whether or not they want to be that way to make an effort to make a change or not.

And 99% of guys who take advantage of drunken girls are jerks!

Quote Originally Posted by Judie View Post
    Anyhow, women has weaker alcohol metabolisms as men, hence more easily drunk.
    You have no idea what you are talking about.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Judie View Post
    How generalized of you. How do you come to this conclusion? Personal experience?
    my conclusion is based on years of social interaction with girls. It's almost impossible nowadays to find a girl who hasn't lost her virginity at an early age, cheated, had a one-night stand, slept with a guy she just started dating, or hooked up with many guys

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    You have no idea what you are talking about.
    actually, she is correct. I believe women have less of the enzyme responsible for clearing alcohol from the body. Women are also smaller hence they have a lower tolerance

Quote Originally Posted by Spoonandfork View Post
    my conclusion is based on years of social interaction with girls. It's almost impossible nowadays to find a girl who hasn't lost her virginity at an early age, cheated, had a one-night stand, slept with a guy she just started dating, or hooked up with many guys
    eh, i don't think those things necessarily make a girl a slut. having a one night stand every weekend i can see. but just once or twice? come on. cheating doesn't make a girl a slut either. neither does losing her virginity at an early age.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    eh, i don't think those things necessarily make a girl a slut. having a one night stand every weekend i can see. but just once or twice? come on. cheating doesn't make a girl a slut either. neither does losing her virginity at an early age.
    Translation: I'm guilty of all the above

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast