+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Boyfriend shaved out of the blue?

Boyfriend shaved out of the blue?

Sunday I got a text from myboyfriend (we went home for the weekend) saying that he shaved his belly. I thought okay.

Today I finally saw him after the weekend and he also shaved his pubes! He's never done this while we've been together.

So what's the deal? He said he was bored..

Last week he briefly mentioned that I've never given him head and that he's never made me.

Is it the fact I haven't given him a bj or is there something I should be worried about?

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I can't imagine what you think you should be worried about. That he's gay?

He's probably just hoping it will entice you to give him head. Shaved pubes make giving head much more pleasant for guys, so that's probably where he got the idea from.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Eww. I would be worried he wouldn't want to grow it back. Who wants to have sex with someone who looks like a little boy?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Who wants to have sex with someone who looks like a little boy?

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

I shaved my ass

I would be worried that he's cheating. I've heard one of the first signs of a cheater is when your partner changes their grooming habits out of the blue.

I'm also super paranoid about these things. Take what I say with a fine grain of salt.

I shaved my chest and pubes and think it looks nicer. I had a lot of chest hair that was grey and now I look much younger. Perhaps he did it to have a change, to turn you one, to have something a bit different.

I trim stuff up...I don't shave..but its basically out of courtesy to my gf...don't figure she wants a mouthful of pubes when she licks my balls...and I like when she licks my balls...therefore I take the extra few minutes to trim. But yea shaving to me makes a guy look like a little boy.
    Completely baffled by a backward indication
    That an inspired word will come across your tongue
    Hands moving upward to propel the situation
    Have simply halted
    And now the conversation's done

I am the EgGmAn

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I am hairy like animal. If a girl has a problem with that she can go munch some carpet. I'm a man, goddammit. I'm hairy. If you got a problem with that you can go **** yourself.

But by god, there better not be a hair on you anywhere but your head. I ain't touching no hairy chick.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

the pube-shaving is most likely to entice you into giving him a bj. he hasn't obliged you to give him head ever and doesn't wana start so he's dropping hints instead. but the belly-shaving? i like a guy with like, a snail trail and stuff and as long as he's not covered in hair i don't see the problem.
    how long have you been together? personally i'd just ask him outright about the belly one, put him on the spot a bit and see what happens.
    They called us a dead generation,
    They told us that we wouldn't survive
    They left us alone in the maelstrom
    As you can see we're all clearly alive.

Some guys just don't like hair on certain places on their bodies. I dated one guy that had these random little shoulder hairs. They didn't look like anything, but he hated them anyway. I agree with kitty, he probably just wants to entice you to try giving him a blow job. I think if girls are expected to stay neatly trimmed and shaved, then guys can take some time to do the same.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm 50 times more likely to give head to man with few to no pubes. I floss at night with Crest not pubes during bj's. That said I love hairlessness. Hariy dudes are straigt up nasty. (IMO)

Quote Originally Posted by ladeeda80 View Post
    Sunday I got a text from myboyfriend (we went home for the weekend) saying that he shaved his belly. I thought okay.

Today I finally saw him after the weekend and he also shaved his pubes! He's never done this while we've been together.

So what's the deal? He said he was bored..

Last week he briefly mentioned that I've never given him head and that he's never made me.

Is it the fact I haven't given him a bj or is there something I should be worried about?
    If he was any less subtle, he would have shaved the shape of a downward-pointing arrow and the words "suck it."
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.