+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Do guys date certain girls if they are really ugly and they feel sorry for them?

Do guys date certain girls if they are really ugly and they feel sorry for them?

I want a guy's take on this... do you as guys if you saw an ugly girl who wanted to date you-- would you date her because you felt sorry for her?

I have always been ugly and not part of the popular crowd in school. So, when this one boy I kind of liked asked me out I declined-- because I thought he's only asking me out because he's feeling obligated and forced. Seriously, who wants to be with a guy who is only with you out of pity? I would rather be single.

I feel like you as guys can tell when we're jealous and that you guys can tell us ugly girls are going to commit suicide (not that I would) if you really cute guys won't date us and that you don't want to feel responsible for our death.

Do guys talk behind the ugly girl's back? Do they talk to their buddies about how sad it is that this girl they've agreed to date would even think someone like them would want them.

Do guys date certain girls if they are really ugly and they feel sorry for them?
    No.
    That guy asked you out because he liked something about you.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    No, a guy would never ask a girl out because he felt sorry for her. He asked you out because he liked you, I guarantee it.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

I've known many people who thought themselves ugly and unlovable and I've known many people who thought themselves hot, gorgeous, and desirable. I've never met anyone, in either group, who was close to having an accurate self-estimate of their looks or their appeal.

Unless you have to throw towels over the mirrors in your house to keep them from shattering as you walk by, you're probably not as ugly as you seem to think you are.

You might want to Google " increasing self-esteem." See if some of the sites that turn up have some words in them that make sense to you.

As for your question, Charlie Boy and Airbender say it all. Men date women they're attracted to. If he asked you out, he did it because he likes you. There are no mysterious ulterior motives involved.
    When in trouble,
    Or in doubt,
    Run in circles,
    Scream and shout.