My boyfriend and I have been together for just over 3.5 years. We have been through alot together and I care about him very much. I want to marry him in the future, however, at the moment I'm not happy. I know how happy he can make me and right now we are in a rut. I hav no idea how to fix it and I know I just make it worse. We were long distance for about 8 months and about a month ago he moved closer to me. He has a roommate and they obviously spend alot of time together. When he started considering moving closer we had talked about moving in together but just decided that it was best if I continued to live with my parents for one more year while I finish college. As juvenile as this sounds, I think I am most hurt by how much fun he is having without me. It was supposed to be me living with him and getting to share those special moments that I don't feel like I'm a part of anymore. Him and his roommate are very much into video gaming (more so recently) and now that my boyfriend lives closer, I see him less and he rarely invites me over or asks to hang out. I feel replaced (as stupid as this will sound) by the video games and his roommate. I feel alone and unhappy. I have put up a wall so I don't get hurt by him and I don't know how to take it back down. It's starting to ruin our relationship and I don't want to lose him. I don't know how to just let it go and move on. I don't know how to be happy anymore...

Does anyone have ANY advice?