i was with this girl for 3 years she was 14 then and i was 18 ...we use to love eachother alot but after a week of our relationship she went to UK .i thought that now our relation will not work coz ium in another country and stuff i told her abt that bt she started crying and saying that no i cant leave you trust me i'll be yours forever even though um far away from you.thn i agreed and started talking on phone,voice call and stuff she use to love me alot as she was having some family problems and she had lost few relations so she was very carefull abt our relationship and shared me everythng she had...whenever we use to fight she was the one to call me and say sorry...sometime in anger i use to swutch off my cell so she use to call desperately on my mum cell and landline to talk to me and start crying

Anyhow the days passed away and after 3 years she was coming to my city as she was having few relatives here ,she was going to meet with them for the first time..she came and we both met for the first time and she was quite happy with the way um...thn suddenly she got so busy that she started to ignore me because of that we were having disputes but this time she was not the one to call me first and say sorry as she use to do when she was in UK,i was started to feel the change we were having disputes and arguments on every second day ...she got bit rude on couple of occasions (she never did ths b4) one of my frnd told me that he thnks she is backing out

anywayz the disputes continued and one day she told me that "she dun have feelings for me and she dont love me anymore,she is fed up n she want break up" but after half an hour she said "i love you but dun wana b with you" i cried n did everythng i could have done but her answer was same

nxt day i again called her she said "you are forcing me to be with you nobody can force me ,i have nothing in my heart for you so wat would i d o aftr coming back,she was emphsizing on one word again n again that um fed-up"

thrd day she stopped picking up my calls n said that "i relaized it was jst an infatuation not love"

mean wat the hell in 3 days she had 3 different reasons but 1 common .First day she said she dun love me but after half n hour she said she still love me bt dun wana b with me n thrd day she said it was an infatuation...but all three days the thng which was common was um fed-up...anyway thn i called her mum n said some rude stuff after that my gf changed her cell number and email id's

i tried 1 mnth to get her back but in vain thn she went back to UK ,her cell number was on ,i just gave her a bell to check whether her cell is on or not but it was on but thn after that she changed her UK cell number also

for 17 days i have no contact with her ,she has changed her numbers and id's

what do you guys thnks for the time being she want to liv alone as she is so fed-up ?

any idea?have someone through ths kind of siuation b4?

plz only knowledgeable person should give me answer...i dun need one liners lik "lost case" n stuff