+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Just broke up with girlfriend of three years and I want her back already

Just broke up with girlfriend of three years and I want her back already

In a nutshell, I have been with my girlfriend for about 3 yrs now. For the past few weeks, things have been really rocky in our relationship, and both of us have been getting upset at the smallest things. finally, yesterday we agreed that we should take some time off from eachother to reflect on what we both truly want. We both also agreed that we would both most likely end up back together after the break. My girlfriend herself came up with a time frame for a no contact policy up until the day b4 her birthday, which wud be sept 24th. I agreed with her on this policy. Anyway, its only day 2, and I already feel that I want her back now. I feel like theres no more thinking to do on my end, and I just want her back into my life. I dont know how shes feeling at the present moment, but she hasn't contacted me since the break up, and I haven't contacted her either. Although we both agreed that theres a good chance for getting back together, we stated that we would use this time period to be open to other people as well. My biggest fear is that by the end of the break, I will still want to be with her, and she may find someone new, and/or not want to be in a relationshiop anymore. I feel like I am willing to do anything to win her back at this point, and that this whole break up ordeal is nonsense and just draining me emotionally. I don't know what to do, I want her back! I have not contacted her yet since the break up, and she hasn't contacted me yet. What do I do??? I feel soo lost

Contact her before she has a fling with another guy! at least the you know where you stand with her.