When I was in High School I met a boy. Back then he was sweet, kind and caring. One day we stayed behind after school, and my brother and boyfriend vanished. Later I got a call from my brother saying my boyfriend had threatened him with scissors... I was totally baffled, and my boyfriend was expelled from school. I broke up with him. After I wasn't sure on what was happening. My brother had a track record for lying back then, but I started to forget about my boyfriend anyway. Then Facebook brought him back to me again.... He asked if we could meet up. I agreed but since I was nervous I took my dog, he's protective over me. He kissed me, and asked if we could get back together. And stupid me agreed. He asked if my brother had got better because he was a "Little s**t back then", I'm close to my brother so this annoyed me a little. Anyway, a few days later we were talking on Facebook and he said he had a question for me and asked if I would stand by him no matter what. I said yes... The next day went out for a walk and that is when he dropped the bombshell on me. He said "I asked you if you would stand by me no matter what because on Monday I'm handing myself in to the police", he then proceeded to tell me that he had attacked someone with a hammer, and the police were looking for him. That terrified me. I broke up with him, but now I am so scared to get another boyfriend because of him. He's violent, that's obvious, and I don't care if he hurts me but if I got a new boyfriend and he hurt him I'd never be able to forgive myself for letting him back into my life. The worse thing is I have met someone else who I am crazy about.

I feel so stupid for what I did. I don't know why I just let him back in after what he did to my brother... But I was confused. It was his word against my brothers, who back then did lie a lot. But now I believe he did actually do that.

He's screwed me up, and I am scared to get a new boyfriend because of him. I'm scared of him. I saw him a few weeks ago and got so scared walking past him.

I got back together with him in February by the way (and broke up with him in February) but it still scares me thinking what he might do.

I need someones help, please.