+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Should I tell his wife..

Should I tell his wife..

So I met this guy, we started dating, totally fell for him. Then three weeks into it I get a text from his WIFE (he told me he was single) to stay away from her husband. So I told him to stay away from me. I'm so angry at him I'm wondering if I should tell his wife the full truth of what went on between us or do I just let it go and move on. Part of me just wants to move on because I don't want anything to do with that mess. The other part of me feels used and lied to and wants him to feel the pain that he has caused. It just makes me sick to think that he can do what he did and be able to tell her that nothing happened between us, which she stupidly believes, and just go on with no consequence for his actions.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think you should just respond to her message "I'm so sorry! He told me he was single! I won't see him again."

Then let it go.

She knows what she married.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Kam is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    I would also be tempted to tell her everything and let the a-hole burn. However, I think it would just hurt her more than she already is. I'm sure her imagination took care of the details.

Tell her everything. He's probably going to tell his wife that you are the liar in this story. I'd even call her personally and ask her what his version of the facts is
    Last edited by MynameisJesus; 13-01-11 at 11:24 PM.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Don't tell she already knows he cheated. If anything at all do what Vash says...

You don't know that woman, it's best to leave it alone. She may be crazy. What do you have to gain, really? In my opinion, you have more to lose. She could come after you physically or something. I'm just not sure the risk is worth the reward. It's not likely, but things like that indeed do happen. Don't let your emotions get you into making irrational decisions.
    no links in signatures, mmmk?

Quote Originally Posted by Dean Kaplan View Post
    You don't know that woman, it's best to leave it alone. She may be crazy. What do you have to gain, really? In my opinion, you have more to lose. She could come after you physically or something. I'm just not sure the risk is worth the reward. It's not likely, but things like that indeed do happen. Don't let your emotions get you into making irrational decisions.
    I agree wit this. The MATURE thing to do is just walk away and chalk it up as a bad experience. Next time when you meet a guy look for thses signs : If he doesn't answer his phone right away, you haven't been to his place or met any of his friends or family, Or been to his place of work or myseriously meets up with you at odd hours of the night. Red flags!

I believe when a wife says to "leave her husband alone" he has probably done this before and she is too stupid to see through his lies and kick his sorry ass to the curb.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    People it's 100000 years old. Old thread bumpers should go to hell. Closing it.
    I wazzzz here