+ Follow This Topic

Thread: cologne

Bo is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag

cologne

so i'm shopping for a cologne for part of my bf's bday present next month. I'm going for the higher-end products and i chose one already which would be the LaCoste' Essential Sport ...BUTTT i was really stuck on this one that smelled amazing which is the Versace Eau Fraiche, it came in a package deal special too with after shave and shower gel. I bought the first one and now i'm thinkin about returning it and buying the other one because it smells THAT good, i just don't know if my bf will like it better than the one i already bought him.

If you know what they smell like which would u buy?

And guys, what kind of cologne or spray do you use?
    "Sometimes the best way to throw a punch is to take a step back"~Morgan freeman

Users Country Flag
    i'm sitting here with my sample strips smelling the hell out of them and the i'm seeing that the Versace is really lasting longer than the LaCoste' too and like i said it smells so god damn good i almost wanna drink it...i can always get it if i change my mind late on but there is a special on it right now and i'm thinking exchanging it would be a better choice...

The first one i bought because it smell more similiar to what he already uses so i know he'll like it, but the second smells so good and i think it would be good for him to have a cologne that smells different than what he has. And well i can't deny
    Versace is also a better brand than LaCoste' which is probably why it's lasting longer and as it mellows down a bit, it just keeps smelling better and better...
    Last edited by Bo; 11-09-10 at 05:57 PM.

to be honest, if he won't mind either way but you will... go for the one you prefer! you'll be the one smelling him
    They called us a dead generation,
    They told us that we wouldn't survive
    They left us alone in the maelstrom
    As you can see we're all clearly alive.

Users Country Flag
    i really like them both, i just like the versace BETTER...i think he'll like the one i bought him better. so maybe i should be a little selfish? lol The versace makes me just want to....MELT when i smell it.

Users Country Flag
    And i really don't wanna miss out on this special nordstrom is having on the versace...i mean the deal is great. Also, i was looking up reviews online and the versace has fantastic reviews from just about everyone...
    Last edited by Bo; 11-09-10 at 06:07 PM.

go for the versace.... i can see you regretting it
    They called us a dead generation,
    They told us that we wouldn't survive
    They left us alone in the maelstrom
    As you can see we're all clearly alive.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by kitkitkitty View Post
    go for the versace.... i can see you regretting it
    yeah i think i'm gonna go get it in the morning, it is too good to pass up and there were only 2 boxes left.....if he doesn't like it i can return it and buy the LaCoste anytime since there is no special on that one...