+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How many times should I hang out with this girl before I invite her to my house to

Yea, this is a fail situation. Usually if the girl likes you, she'll agree to a second date almost immediately. I tend to invite my dates over to my place on the third date and let things unfold from there.

A month, and then bringing friends, and canceling is complete crap. Plus the mall is just a plain bad place to get to know someone.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

Giving a girl's point of view: if I liked a guy I'd make time to meet up with him and wouldn't keep cancelling for a month. Plus I wouldn't bring friends because I'd want the privacy and the chance to get to know the guy better one on one. Bringing friends means avoiding intimacy. She might keep saying she'll meet up with you because look at it this way - if someone you didn't wanna go out with kept asking you, would you tell them straight to the face you don't want to? It's easier to say 'yes' without meaning it and not following through.

I think any nice guy should get a commitment on the part of the woman to claim she is a girl friend with benefits before he invites her home.

Dude, seriously. Get some self-respect and go meet other women. This one is not interested. Delete her number, remove her from facebook, and FORGET about her.

So, how cute is her snatch and how well can she f my brains out? In my opinion, a guy can never have too many (girl) friends.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12