+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Can The Women Here Tell Me What's Going On?

Can The Women Here Tell Me What's Going On?

Ok, so my best friend has been dating the same girl for about 4 years or so. Her best friend, which I've met from time to time, broke up with her BF last November. My best friends GF had her 21st birthday at the end of July. That is the first time I've met her best friend since she's been single. This girl ended up texting me the next day wanting to go out again, because I had mentioned it was my other friends birthday and I was going out. So we went out and had a great time. I wasn't really interested in dating this girl at that time. She is really cool, and beautiful, but I just looked at her as a friend. We went out and hung out a few times in the next week or two. My best friend and his GF were trying so hard to hook us up. So we ended up talking a lot, and we really hit it off. It's amazing how similar we are! That is when I started liking her as, I guess you could say, more than a friend.

My best friends GF asks me what I think of this girl, and if I like her. I tell her I think she's awesome, and I really like her a lot... But if she means more than a friend, I'm not sure yet. She tells me that this girl really likes me, but doesn't want a relationship right now. I'm not sure what that really means, but ok. I kind of feel the same way I guess? So we've been hanging out and going out a lot, but it's not "official" I guess. Everyone else thinks we're BF/GF. Even my mom LOL. We hold hands, cuddle, sleep together sometimes, kiss, hug ect. Not sure if it's just friendly flirting or what... I have no idea what women are thinking lol.

This is getting kind of long, but I guess what I want to know is, ladies, what do you think she thinks about me? I know it's hard to tell just from what I've typed here. Last I heard, she didn't want a relationship and I didn't really either, but I think I do now, but don't know if she does yet. Usually when a girl says that, it tells me that they're not interested in ME, but since she liked me first, I feel like it means something different. It's been about 2 months since we started talking. Should I wait for her? If so, I'm afraid she will think I'm not that in to her or something. Should I just tell her exactly how I feel and what I'm thinking? I don't want to force the issue, ya know? I don't know what to do. I'm tired of having to reply "I don't know" when people ask me if she's my GF.

Thanks ladies. If you need some more info, just let me know!

-sorry if I make mistakes, english is not my first language-

You should just ask how she feels about you two together, that conversation could be awkward but I think it will clear up alot
    because it could be she just having a good time with you but doesn't want a real 'realationship' with you -yet-
    but also it could mean a lot to her, and she thinks what you have together is really turning into something, but doesn't notice that you're still having second thoughts

just talk to her! good luck

Thanks for the reply!! I am planning on bringing this subject up next time we're alone, but am unsure about the best way to do so. Any tips??

well it's not like you can casually change the subject you're talking about into talking about your realtionship together
    What I would do is just simply wait for a good opportunity. Not really plan it, just wait until a conversation goes into the direction you want to

you could also call her/text her and say you wanna talk to her -in person- and just ask her.
    Last one is the easiest, but I think your realtionship should be pretty strong for that, you know what I mean? You have to be totally comfortable with her, and be able to talk about almost everything (well at least thats my opinion)

wow great post. thanks for sharing