+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Hurt and confused, need help!

Hurt and confused, need help!

I started seeing this girl about 6 months ago.
    We met in a party. We started seeing eachother as friends since she had just broken up with her boyfriend and it seemed like she wasn't over him.
    Things were nice and easy during the next 4 months or so. then somehow we got closer
    Phone calls every day, we used to talk for about an hour a day
    one time I didn't call her and she said that she was out all day without her cell and when she came back she was really sad when she saw that I didn't call.
    We saw eachother about every other day, most of the times she came over to watch a movie, and many time we just ended up falling asleep hugging eachother ad cuddling and flirting. we had great times together. I really started to develop strong feelings for her. every day I talked to her, the conversations started to get a "romantic" feeling

last week we talked on the phone. she had to go somewhere so she said she would call me back. she didn't call. I texted her and never got an answer.i wasn't hurt or anything.

that night I went out for a beer with some buddies, and there she was with a girl and a guy friend whom she met recently. we said hello, hugged, and she went home.

I don't know why, but I was really hurt. she never texted me back, but she went out, and I could feel that she was embaressed by that.

The next day, she calls me in the morning and wakes me up. she was in a really good mood and I told her i'd call her back when i'm up. I called her, after a horrible day, thinking if i'd even mention last light. ended up just asking who she was with and if she had fun. I was really angry so the conversation went pretty bad and she sounded a bit sad and pissed off.

I called her that night again. it was horrible. don't even know why i called, just to hear her voice.
    we talked about unimportant things, then after 2 minutes she asked me "What's your problem? you're acting all weird today"

I explained everything. that i was hurt by that whole situation. it made her angry. she said she's going to sleep and we'll talk tomorrow.

I couldn't sleep for the entire night. the next morning i went to her work place. told her I'm sorry, she said it's fine and she wan't angry or anything.

it's been about a week, and it's all different now. We barely talked this week. I asked her if she's angry with me, she said that i'm a really good friend and it's ok. I got no idea what to do. I was dumped before and this hurts even more even though we were just friends and it looked like it's going somewhere.

feels like I had something precious in my hands and it just disappeared.

I got 2 question -
    1 - Is it possible that even though we had such an intensive friendship where we see eachother almost every day, talk on the phone at least once a day, go to sleep cuddling and hugging touching each other's faces, for her i was nothing more than a friend? I had a couple of friends whom I developed feeling towards in the past, but never a friend this close.

2 - What can I do about this? I'm not delusional. I think that it's best that I forget about this all thing, forget about her, as much as it hurts, and it hurst like hell. but are there any other options here?

thanks for reading. If someone actually read this, you made me happy which is quite a hard thing to do these days. Thanks.

have you ever just asked her if shes ever had any feelings or wanted to take it further than friendship? she may just be holding back because she has had a bad breakup.
    There could be a perfectly logical explanation as to why she didnt text / call you back and then went out so done be to hurt by this, and any bad feelings just now can be cleared up if you let that situation go and just be yourself around her again, she'll come back around. xxx