About 4 weeks ago or so my gf broke off our loving 8 month relationship over some childish silly matter etc, yes she's very sensitive and emoltional as well. Anyhow she got all upset, had a tantrem, cried her eyes out and said to me for not to ever sms or txt her again (ok prob didnt mean it as women can say all sorts of things when their upset). And I did just that, we hadnt spoke, txt or performed any sort of communication on each other for 4 weeks or thereof, absoloute zero. Yes I did No Contact and even deleted her number from my mobile phone.

But there is one saying that I will always keep in mind " a woman likes a man whose strong" yes call me old fashion but sorry its just me. This means both physical and mental strength.

Well finally after all these weeks , I finally sent a short txt asking her how she was and to hope she's well, it was a very quick and simple txt.

I just hope I did not do anything wrong here as in some ways I still do love her very much.

But I thought by sending her a short brief sms asking her how she is and shwoing my strengths it would at least show to her that I am strong and prob not soo much of a bad person after all.