+ Follow This Topic

Thread: boost self confident

boost self confident

how to do it?

I AM B-A-C-K!!!!!!!! WANNA MAKE OUT?

Workout. Proven to work. Plus, you'll get in better shape, which will help even more.

Rod Steele

Odd, somehow it's just happened naturally for me over the years. I was depressed for about 5-6 years and rapidly I just started having more self confidence. The most effective and long lasting way to do it is to surround yourself with the right people. We take a lot from the people we're around often so if you're around people that have a negative effect on you it'll show in your mood. If you find people that really like you and show it regularly you'll get a huge boost. Right now I live with two people who think I'm extremely enjoyable to be around and tell me so on a regular basis which makes me feel awesome. There's really nothing quite like knowing that you're well liked.
    Heit ist mein taug.

well, i have a few groups of friends. But soon it turn into not so likeable (or maybe it is just me?) well, i have some health problem, n i suffer from obesity too. So, i was just wondering is there any other way?

Make a list of all your good points and read it when you feel down.
    Do some exercise, as alexi said - being obsese is no reason not to, in face its more of a reason why you should be - if you dont do much already itll be tough at first but totally worth it in the end.
    Ditch the friends who make you feel worse about yourself and stick with the ones who make you feel better.
    "When I was 4 years old, they tried to test my IQ.
    They showed me this picture of 3 oranges and a
    pear. They asked me which one was different and
    did not belong. They taught me different was
    wrong."
    - Ani DiFranco -

I used to be obese as well. Probly one of the things that made me feel a lot better about myself was losing all the weight. Get into a workout regiment and really give yourself the attention you need. Take care of yourself first, always make sure you know how important you are to yourself. Then look towards other things to make better in your life.
    Heit ist mein taug.

I would recommend you to read some self-improvement books. Check out "Awaken The Giant Within" by Anthony Robbins. Highly recommended for people who are looking to create a new life for themselves.
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"