+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need advice asap

Need advice asap

Hello I need advice on my relationship please.

I have been with my girlfriend for 3 years now and we do live togther. Basically I am having second thoughts on this relationship and I think I want out but I am afraid to hurt her emotionally. I am afraid of what would happen to her if we broke up because I care for her alot. She feels she has no one but me and I feel sorry for her. We have had a bumpy relationship from the start, we fight all the time about everything like twice a week and when we fight she says really mean things and call me all the names in the book. She really has poor communication skills, she is hard to communicate with, every time I try to talk to her it turns to an argument. She also fights with everyone in her life. We have nothing in common at all and we have totally different interests.
    She is very lazy and does not cook at all even for her self. If there is nothing to eat she waites until I come home from work to eat. I am just afraid of the out come of breaking up with her I dont want to hurt her.
    She has swore about my mom she has no respect. After we fight and she has called me every name in the book and wishes death upon me, after 2 hours she is ok as if nothing happened and I am still pissed off cuz of the names that she called me. I have tried to accept her but I cant I feel we are not for each other at all. She also threatens to call my family every time we fight. When we fight her mind is every where and she says things that make no sense and it is totally off topic and brings up things from the past all the time. PLEASE I NEED HELP AND SOME THOUGHTS!!! THANKS.

I think you should leave her she sounds like she is causing you more harm than good. I would give you reasons why but you did a very good job at listing out reasons why you guys arnt compatible.

LOL, am unsure why you would feel guilty over leaving this lazy, idle, argumentative, good for nothing 'drama' queen....

Why take her feelings into any consideration...she sounds an asshole with no consideration for your feelings.

Get out and don't look back.

the problem is I feel sorry for her and I dont want to hurt her!!

Think about yourself and leave her. She's not good for you.

I understand that you don't want to hurt her feelings, I am kind of in the same boat. I think it seems obviously to us that she does not care about your feelings because she calls you every name in the book and wants you dead. My best suggestion first is to tell here that she is hurting you. If she does not seem to listen or does not listen it is time to leave.

so on one hand you stay with her... you keep getting put down and you resent her for her rude comments to not only you but other people in your life which you love. you stay with her out of pity and don't want to hurt her. on the other hand, you realise you have self-worth and shouldn't have to put up with this rubbish from the person who is supposed to love and cherish you. she's been disregarding your feelings for what seems to be a long time and she thinks there won't be consequences? she needs to grown up and face facts. find it in yourself to leave her and you'll hold your head high.
    They called us a dead generation,
    They told us that we wouldn't survive
    They left us alone in the maelstrom
    As you can see we're all clearly alive.