+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need help

Need help

Hello I need advice on my relationship please.

I have been with my girlfriend for 3 years now and we do live togther. Basically I am having second thoughts on this relationship and I think I want out but I am afraid to hurt her emotionally. I am afraid of what would happen to her if we broke up because I care for her alot. She feels she has no one but me and I feel sorry for her. We have had a bumpy relationship from the start, we fight all the time about everything like twice a week and when we fight she says really mean things and call me all the names in the book. She really has poor communication skills, she is hard to communicate with, every time I try to talk to her it turns to an argument. She also fights with everyone in her life. We have nothing in common at all and we have totally different interests.
    She is very lazy and does not cook at all even for her self. If there is nothing to eat she waites until I come home from work to eat. I am just afraid of the out come of breaking up with her I dont want to hurt her.
    She has swore about my mom she has no respect. After we fight and she has called me every name in the book and wishes death upon me, after 2 hours she is ok as if nothing happened and I am still pissed off cuz of the names that she called me. I have tried to accept her but I cant I feel we are not for each other at all. She also threatens to call my family every time we fight. When we fight her mind is every where and she says things that make no sense and it is totally off topic and brings up things from the past all the time. PLEASE I NEED HELP AND SOME THOUGHTS!!! THANKS.

I think that you should break up with her, and Dont worry about her..she will move on after a while..everyone does.

after reading all your complaint about her, I think you should break up with her
    but I can't be sure of course, you have only named all the things you don't like about her. You said you cared for her, and there must be a reason why
    but if you really want to break with her, do it now, because the longer you wait, the more painful it will get

@redbluemonday I do care about her but I feel more sorry for her than anything else because anyone she gets close to whether it is family or a friend she ends up getting into a fight with them and losing them and I dont want to leave her and ruin her life that is what I am afraid of.

I understand you feel sorry for her
    but how would you feel if you knew someone only stayed with you because they feel sorry for you, or because you don't have anyone else?
    That's not fair is it? In a relationship, I think, you should be togehter because you both really want to

But I don't know your whole story. If you think it will help, talk to her about it. Try not to get into a fight, but just talk.
    About what is bothering you, and what you think should change to make this work
    Listen to her, because maybe there are things that she's unhappy about too

yeah they were all right. thanks for sharing