+ Follow This Topic

Thread: She still wants to be best friends

She still wants to be best friends

I will try to keep this short. Here is the story, me and my girlfriend of over a year recently broke up. She went to Kentucky to visit some friends and stayed there for two months when she was only supposed to be gone for a week at the most. She also lied about the reason that she went up there.

Anyway she comes home and I think that everything is fine we go out to dinner and stuff and everything seems normal. Then one night I get a call from her mom asking me what is going on that my girlfriend had some guy come down from Kentucky to Texas to live with her so race over to the her house and sure enough there he is. We have it out right there in front of her whole family. I basically tell her to rot in hell and leave. Then after a couple of days she text me saying that she made a mistake and that she is sorry and that she still wants us to be best friends. This is after she cheated on me, used me and lied to me over and over again and kept telling me that she was only friends with this guy. I would have never found out that he was here if not for her mom.

Am I wrong to want this girl out of my life for good? She now has said that she wants to work things out.
    Last edited by owenmeany; 14-09-10 at 05:02 AM.

She can't be your friend. Your feelings (even negative feelings) are too strong for mere friendship, and her betrayal makes her seem like poor friendship material anyway. You should go No Contact and shut her out completely.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

she s trying to keep you in hand,she didnt like the guy.When she searchs for somebody else,she wants to spend time with you.Dont care.Just delete her as i did some days ago.

hmmmp be a friend of her. we dont know, someday she will come back, thanks for sharing