+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why me...?

Why me...?

I've recently gotten into contact with a girl I used to know but hardly ever talked to. I had a slight interest in her back then but now that I've gotten to know her, I can see myself getting in a relationship with her. We've been talking a lot lately and we've seen each other and caught up & all that and we're going to the movies together on sunday. She suggested the movies, so I guess that's a good sign? She's also coming to my school formal with me in two months.

The thing is, she's been having family troubles and is going to be moving away to finish her last year of school. I'm planning on asking her if she wants to turn this friendship into a relationship because I've noticed that she is also looking for a relationship. How would I go about asking her? PS: never had a girlfriend before.

Someone please help. I'm a bit nervous.
    Last edited by intensedawg; 15-09-10 at 03:54 PM.

Screw it, I'll just ask her out.

i was gona say my advice to you would at least give it a go... new experience and all that. how far away would you be from each other? especially in a very early relationship, distance can make things really hard. tell me what she says?
    They called us a dead generation,
    They told us that we wouldn't survive
    They left us alone in the maelstrom
    As you can see we're all clearly alive.

We're in the same town and shes over the hill from me.

Alright, she's said that she's involved with someone else, yet she is still single (I think she is going for someone else). But she does think a lot of me, and I'm a nice guy and stuff. Did I miss something? I didn't flirt with her much if at all, that was probably my problem, but I have no idea how to flirt. :/

She isn't moving for another year now so I'm fine.