+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My worst nightmare

Quote Originally Posted by Gratedwasabi View Post
    If this story is true; it's called a set up. You got used. And the people you think are your friends are using you as the funniest punch line they've ever heard every time they see/talk to you.

The fact that you still talk about her so sweetly is utterly disgusting if this story is true. It's like having someone cut off your ***** and then telling them how much you love them. Either fake or you got played because you were and still are obsessed with her.
    Hey, thanks for the response. We could all use some harsh words sometimes. Looking at it objectively, I can definitely see where you're coming from. Maybe continuing to love someone who's betrayed you is utterly disgusting. Maybe the fact that the betrayal came with physical violence, even though it was within the confines of a wrestling contest, makes it worse. For me, it didn't completely eradicate years of loving her. If someone I truly loved cut off my ***** it wouldn't make me stop caring about that person. It might eliminate any chance of a relationship, but I'd still be concerned about that person and hope that person got it together. What can I say? I'm also the type of guy who feels bad for criminals and wonders what happened to them to make them that way. Besides, she may have symbolically cut off my ***** but her actual life may be in danger. I won't dispute your statements that I was set up and used. You're absolutely right. And I am being used as a punchline by some people I thought were my friends, but not everyone is laughing. Her parents (who are also part of my life) are certainly not laughing. It's still a very serious and potentially grave situation.

I do believe the possibility of a 130 pound woman choking you out, though, the rear naked choke is effective if you aren't prepared to fight it; you've got about 5 seconds to fend it off and you're too woozy to offer much resistance.
    I really don't know anything about this, but woozy is a good way to describe it. It also started to feel like she was squeezing my thoughts, if that makes sense. What should I have done differently once she applied the choke? My instinct was to grab her arm and try to pull it off me, but that got me nowhere. I couldn't believe someone with such little strength could have such a tight grip.

That part isn't even that embarrassing (okay, it's pretty embarrassing) the bad part is you seem to have not realized you were being played (most likely the entire time since you met her) and kept up with these "mutual friends" who surely laugh their asses off once you're outta sight. She's sick, dude, you were a toy.
    It is embarrassing, and I do realize I was played. I was not being played the entire time I knew her, though. We knew each other for many years and she was the sweetest person ever. She was there for me after my father died and I'll never forget how she helped me through that. With that said, she is sick and at some point I did become her toy. Should I have known those "mutual friends" would laugh? I'm no longer cool with the ones that I know did, although I think they're dissing her more than me by doing that.

The part that makes me most believe this is fake is the part where he yelled you were hurting her and you went after him through the ring. And how you thought you were going to beat this guy up and couldn't pin a small woman. And how you knew how to execute an arm hold but not break a 130 pound woman's choke hold. And why, oh god why, would you put a woman in an armbar? An "angelic woman" you loved so deeply? You were able to get her in an armbar easily but not pin her arms and hold her down? Mmkay.
    I didn't go after him through the ring. I turned my back to her and ran a few steps towards him before I was stopped. I'm sure I could have beaten him up. With her, I was being very careful and trying to be as delicate as possible. When I grabbed her arm in frustration, I just held it straight with both hands and tried to signal to her that I was in control. I know nothing about mixed martials arts and was not implying that I used any kind of technical hold. She was probably toying with me and acting weak like her text said. I just want to make it clear that I did NOT put her in any kind of pain.
    Last edited by StillInShock; 07-12-10 at 06:26 AM.

OP: On a scale of one to ten, how frantically are you sexually assaulting yourself as you type these stories? 5? 7?

If this story is true, with all the respect in the world I tell you to seek help, donīt have negative feelings about yourself and talk to a psychologist but donīt think you are to blame for the situation, your problem is the gigantic lack of self-esteem you suffer. You must learn to love yourself so you donīt have to go through episodes like this.
    If this story is true, you have to know that you did everything possible in the world for this to happen, you brought all of this to you for following an stupid game and for chasing a highly stupid girl (no matter what you say or think about her, no one, and I mean no one is ever going to tell you sheīs a normal person so save your sorry ass from this broad).

In the other hand, do everyone here a favor: Itīs obvious you cling to this stupidity really bad so, next time you have to fight the girlīs little sister or her Chihuahua pet please, upload it on YouTube so we can, at least, take advantage of the time invested on your "story".
    I repeat: If itīs true, you must start to love yourself much more than the way you do now, otherwise, many other girls will continue making you their bitch.

Sounds like this chick is into drugs. People can change completely, I had a friend who was the sweetest person, but on drugs she began losing friends and decided to cuss me out and various friends for no apparent reason. It can really screw some people up. I dont think its just her bf who is making her this way. People change.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12