+ Follow This Topic

Thread: The magic of Hydrogen Peroxide

The magic of Hydrogen Peroxide

I dont know about other things but if you have gum disease or even just bleeding gums, Hydrogen Peroxide is magic for your teeths and gums

I had Gingivitis for the last few years and gums use to bleed every night, but with in two days after using Hydrogen Peroxide all my bleeding was totally gone and my teeth and gums felt so healthy. Now i have been using it for 2 weeks and my mouth has never been cleaner, my teeths are also so white and shiny and gums are in perfect pinkish shape.

Its really a secret that your Dentist doesn't want you to know. Seriously, it so much better then Toothpaste or mouthwash, and the best thing is it only costs you $3.00 at any pharmacy

check this websites out [url]http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=77036.0[/url]

[url]http://ezinearticles.com/?Teeth-Whitening-Peroxide---The-Secret-to-Cheap-Teeth-Whitening&id=2051400[/url]

[url]http://www.healthysecrets.com/health_books/hydrogen_peroxide_medical_miracle.html[/url]
    Last edited by shammi; 16-09-10 at 08:16 AM.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Just be careful to dilute it. I think hydrogen peroxide can cause you to have a black furry tongue. (I am NOT kidding.) [url=http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/medical/IM03891]Mayo Clinic medical information and tools for healthy living - MayoClinic.com[/url]
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Just be careful to dilute it. I think hydrogen peroxide can cause you to have a black furry tongue. (I am NOT kidding.)
    Haha ! This is hilarious. Some ladies may actually like the furry part no ??

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by asdfg789 View Post
    Haha ! This is hilarious. Some ladies may actually like the furry part no ??
    That's disgusting. Furry chests are nice. Furry tongues? Yuck.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Just be careful to dilute it. I think hydrogen peroxide can cause you to have a black furry tongue. (I am NOT kidding.) [url=http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/medical/IM03891]Mayo Clinic medical information and tools for healthy living - MayoClinic.com[/url]
    well i am not using the industrial one, the one they sell at pharmacy is only 3% hydrogen peroxide, which is ofcourse designed for safe use with no side effects at all. Trust me, this stuff is amazing.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    That's disgusting. Furry chests are nice. Furry tongues? Yuck.
    Speaking of which, I seriously think mine has gotten furrier. What the hell. Is that possible?
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    Speaking of which, I seriously think mine has gotten furrier. What the hell. Is that possible?
    Shhhh ! Dont give away your secret for pulling chicks !!