+ Follow This Topic

Thread: International Dating

International Dating

Hi All,

Im new to the forums and just want to say hello to all. Here is my question, im a 20 year old, (21 this month) british guy, and im trying to find somewhere catered for international relationships, i have a thing for american women, and would like to go somewhere to chat and get to know them, i have had a look round the net, but no luck, so maybe someone here knows of a place?? I've always had a thing for american ladies, so please help a guy out here :-)

Thanks all
    Adam

I suggest sticking with European women. You can still find a nice conservative, traditional girl in Europe. In America, girls are overall very conceited, not in very good shape, and a mess in the kitchen. Most girls can't even cook a chicken, and they brag about it! Leave your pride intact and go European.

I agree with Buotro. We do have very good women here in Europe. Why do you want to go across the ocean english_guy ? There's a lot of very good women in our Continent. Maybe you had bad luck with english chicks. But you always have, French, Deutsch, Spanish, Portuguese chicks....

Come on, now, every country, all you need is a decent sized city (the majority of the countries in the world have them) and you can find any variety of person you might be looking for, with respect to physical, culinary, moral values..everything.

If you have a thing for the "exotic" element of a non-domestic product, I say do what you want, I don't think anyone should care. But to set the record straight, not all women here are "overall very conceited, not in very good shape, and a mess in the kitchen", nor are they all liberals. There are many conservative girls too. On a side note, though, I prefer liberal girls...in some aspects anyway.

Freddie

Quote Originally Posted by Buotro
    You can still find a nice conservative, traditional girl in Europe. In America, girls are overall very conceited, not in very good shape, and a mess in the kitchen.
    Just stereotypes.
    "When I was 4 years old, they tried to test my IQ.
    They showed me this picture of 3 oranges and a
    pear. They asked me which one was different and
    did not belong. They taught me different was
    wrong."
    - Ani DiFranco -

There's nothing wrong with desiring to be with someone of another nationality. I day dream about it sometimes myself.

[url]http://www.funnyjunk.com/p/euro_vs_america-jpg.html[/url] go here
    the following line is true
    the previous line was false

Thank you all for your replys, i dont doubt there all very fine women all around europe, but on the other hand i dont really want to be travelling around all of europe looking for one, maybe i've just had some bad luck with english women, but most of the american women i have spoke to, are great, without causing offense there are many women with ever expanding waist lines in the USA, but hey i see that everywhere i go, i have nothing againest overweight women, but there just not for me.

Adam