+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Girls are confusing!

Girls are confusing!

I met this girl who is a little older than i. I am 20 she is 24. We started to hang out a lot. She was the one who asked me to hang out most of the time.Then one day she told me that she isn't over the whole thing that happened with her ex. Her ex beat her up. Anyways she told me she still really enjoys hanging out with me. I didn't touch her as much as i used to after that. We still hung out a lot but then i got a job, and the hours sucked. I never really saw her after i got the job. And then she slowing started to fade from me.

She had a fashion show that i was going to with my friend, i told her that i was going with him. Then she says that its awkward. AAnd she started to ask me if he has said anything to you about her. And i asked her No why is he interested in you? And she said yes. Apparently he was really persistent about it. She said she wasn't interested in him but i still wondered about it.

So ever since the job she was slowly fading and still was till this point, she doesn't text very much anymore. A couple weeks after the show i did something realy stupid because she told me not to tell him that we are hanging out because it will create drama. So i was cool with it. Then one night i meant to text one friend but messed it up and texted the guy who likes my girl(He is right above my other friend on my adress book on my phone) then he knew and i texted my girl right after and told her sorry and everything and i just didn't want to hide it from her. He texts me and said its alright she's not interested in him so that was it. But he does help her out with these fundraisers.

Then a week after that i say something to her and she took it wrong and gets mad. i kinda kept quiet but messaged her on FB later on. After that i didn't text her, cause she told me to leave her alone, so i did and then she texted me yesterday about something. Today i started the texting and she was good at first then it slowed down, until a while ago, i said something about what i did tonight and i also asked her something else. She didn't acknowledge what i said and just replied to my question that she got a new job. So i haven't texted her back yet..

I am thinking the best thing for me to do is to not reply and just let her text me again. or could text her back and just say thats great lol

Sorry for the long length

wow great story. thanks for sharing
    Did you know you can say ordinary things like "Please pass the salt" and just by changing your voice make it sexy, make it dirty - even though the words are clean?