+ Follow This Topic

Thread: why do men play cruel games??

why do men play cruel games??

I just found this forum and hope to find some answers to my heartbreak. Despite being experienced in life I fell in love like a teenager and now my heart is broken and I can't see a way forward, because I am asking why did he do this to me??? He quietly pursued me for 3 yrs, he prepared me, I resisted, but was flattered, another time another place etc, when we met it was total attraction from day 1, but I fought it, good sense prevailed until recent weeks, as I am 20 yrs older than him, he doesn't know this, he thinks the gap is only 10 yrs.

In the last 2 weeks, he basically stepped up the chase, was relentless in his attention, flattery, compliments, despite me saying I'm not desperate or a pushover. He made me laugh, he was in my heart and my head, we fitted together beautifully, we were drawn like magnets. I warned him not to waste my time, that I was not easy game, that I didn't want anything from him except for him to care about me. He poured the love into me, verbally and physically loving etc. Then all of a sudden, nothing, no communication, no explanation, just nothing, he disappeared. I did not sleep with him, though I was tempted.

I live part of the time in another country where he is, now I am at home for 3 weeks, then I return, what do I do, do I speak, do I call, I just want to know why, then maybe I can move on.

Why do men do this, is it just a primitive game to them..... I am confused....... I feel raw and in pain.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Maybe he found out how much older you really are.

Anyway, with that large of an age gap, did you really expect a long term romance? Such a large gap is only conducive to a romantic fling, IMO.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Ahhh, not all guys play. lol Ya, well.. u are older then him.. but, age is only a number. imo Well, hopefully his ok, though. nway.. hope things wrkout.