Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
Maybe he does but I sure as hell don't know what you just meant.
Nerdy joke. Don't worry, it's not too late to laugh. I'm sure you know that there are many animals, which after reproduction, the female eats the male. Anyway, that's where I drew my reference. Ha ha.

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
My point is that the clitoris is located on the outside. It gets virtually no stimulation from intercourse alone. Poor design.
The clitoris is like the male nipple; it's a sensitive organ that is supposed to serve some kind of sexual/reproductive function, but that function seems obsolete; vestigial. I think I posted that before but nobody understood what I meant. I'm sure that thousands of years from now, if men remain obsessed with fulfilling their egos through female orgasms, eventually the clitoris will slowly make its way into the vagina through each generation.

How does that help the OP I don't know. But I've found that it's pretty easy to stimulate a girl's clit with the right angle of penetration in whatever position. The clit isn't just that little nub above the vaginal cavity; it actually extends beneath the pelvic bone, and when you penetrate a woman, if there is enough force applied, you'll stimulate the bottom of her clitoris. Furthermore, if a girl is aroused enough by the time you get to penetration, her clitoral hood should be retracted enough so that the friction from your pelvis stimulates her.